General Trophy Discussion

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
So the 360 site has the Ach. list and it seems to be around 20 or so Achs., any chance this may mean a Platinum for this game?

No platinum and we are missing almost half the achievements the 360 have. We have 17 trophies while the 360 have 30 achivements.

I don't know why.

Edited by AegisAvenger

I got the 360 version as well and I didn't play it yet. Now I'm going to look at the achievements there and see.

EDIT*** Wow you guys are right. They have achievements for taunting, countering, aerial wave, etc. We did get shafted, but that's probably Sony though with the whole trophy cap ordeal. Well...nevermind, it could be Capcom. Who knows. LOL

Well, if only the PSN version could have been the same, well, already finished it on 360 and probably on PS3 next, considering 500 Matches takes some (boring ass) time.

You already finished the 360 version with the full 400GS?! Man you must have been playing that nonstop. There's no way that I would have done 500 matches in a few hours. That's too much! Maybe sometime next week I will be done with both of them, but certainly not in a day.

You already finished the 360 version with the full 400GS?! Man you must have been playing that nonstop. There's no way that I would have done 500 matches in a few hours. That's too much! Maybe sometime next week I will be done with both of them, but certainly not in a day.

Yeah, you could say I have too much time on my hands, but since now I know how long its gonna take to finish, I'll have to put it up on my guide soon, for now, some sleep...v_v.

There's no way that I would have done 500 matches in a few hours. That's too much!

On average one match of Marvel Superheroes with max damage and one round can be like 20 seconds counting rematch time lol. By the time I had all the other trophies I was at 200 matches so turbo Thanos ftw...

Any tips for onslaught? I can't even beat him once let alone with every character.

For the first form just wait until his attacks end, they always leave him wide open. Try to stay close to him as his beam attack lets a lot of characters hit him while crouching below it.

For the second form you have to abuse any attacks that can hit his head like both War Machine's War Destroyer, any aerial beam hyper (Shinkuu Hadoken, Hyper Megaman, etc). If your character doesn't have anything specially useful just jump / super jump and heavy. When he leaves the screen super jump as his claw does a lot of chip. Also super jump just before his Hyper Grab goes off, it's unblockable. Beware of the beams as they can juggle you to dead if he wants to.

Like mentioned,wait for his attacks. My strategy was this:

team up a strong hard hitter that can hit high

and

a fast hitter that doesn't really have to hit hard

(one perfect team was spiderman and venom)

as the game starts crouch into a corner...eventually he will try to hit you while in the corner and will keep you there...this is a good thing...wait for his beam attack and just pound at crouching medium or crouching high...careful with hyper grab...but it can be canceled with a projectile and with a normal hit (the second one is very dangerous and I haven't done it much).

In the second form finish off spiderman but just doing jump heavy or two hit combo strings (you don't really have air time to do more). then you should have meter and your strong character left. do jump heavy with that too...but use the hypers wisely...like venom's qcf and two kicks was effective for getting rid of hyper grab and can hit the face.

I think this is all i have come across, as I tried to finish MSH first. Also, in case it wasn't noted, both characters on your team counts towards the finish, so I would use the teams wisely...or you can use one full screen hyper character and one other character...