XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password
 

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > PS3 Games > Disc-Based PS3 Games > M (PS3) > Marvel vs Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-11-2011, 04:08 AM   #91 (permalink)
 
Drawohkan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 233
Default

Cant find ant 1st, its so annoying...
__________________

Drawohkan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2011, 04:21 AM   #92 (permalink)
 
spider-prime's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 416
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drawohkan View Post
Cant find ant 1st, its so annoying...
try adding the guy INDOWS to your friends list.
spider-prime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2011, 07:21 AM   #93 (permalink)
 
Drawohkan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 233
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by spider-prime View Post
try adding the guy INDOWS to your friends list.
He didnt answer, got plat anyway a few minutes ago, fought i think the 2nd place in leaderboards after 5 matches... he plays sentinel / doom gay btw...

You guys should try now any /any / any, he's there right now

EDIT: The guy (Indows) msgd me, he said he will help me, just said thanks cuz i already had the trophy
__________________


Last edited by Drawohkan; 03-11-2011 at 06:47 PM. Reason: Update
Drawohkan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2011, 11:39 AM   #94 (permalink)
 
atirador's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Brazil
Posts: 333
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LostRonin View Post
Which 3rd party controller still works for ps3? I could use that on the sentinel battle, couldn't press the circle button fast enough.
I have a MadCatz TE

I didn't have much use for the turbo buttons until now.

Yesterdary I fought two 2nd Lords and one 3rd Lord, no 1st Lord yet
atirador is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2011, 09:17 PM   #95 (permalink)
 
blutrooper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 66
Default

Ya Indows really cool guy, help me get my combat specialist so that I can get my platinum. Really good player beat the cheap out of me. Hard to get him cause his from Netherlands and we are mostly from the U.S. big timezone difference but if you ever message him he will get back to you asap just you hope your both on at the same time, and he will be more then happy to help you.
__________________


Never far from the Edge
blutrooper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2011, 06:11 PM   #96 (permalink)
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 7
Default

I am a 9th Ranger, ranked something like 64380 in the world and I fought a 1st Lord last night, ranked 31st in the world. Had all my settings to any and played a few matches and there they were. Actually was a good fight, they used Dante, Iron Man, and Morrigan (i think) and i used Dormammu, Tron and Hulk. Ended up actually winning and found out their ranking got me extra pumped. Trophy popped afterwards.

I dont know what the odds were of me actually winning but man did it feel good. Anyone else have a situation like this happen to them?
Agent BiLL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2011, 08:49 PM   #97 (permalink)
 
Scream1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Mexico
Posts: 114
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by II_C_E_M_A_N View Post
Neither did I, but now he's off the leaderboards.

I've heard different things too, how he ragequits and possibly hacks/exploits, or has a suspicious record. But now, it doesn't even matter, he's not on the rankings.
i got to play this doug guy once, and beat him 1 for 1
he got really mad cuz my x factored sentinel took out his ryu and wesker. so he started sending me messages "lmao noob sentinel user no real skill" blah blah he claimed he's been in tournaments. i know for a fact he hasn't because all u will see in tournaments are (at least 50% of the time) sentinel. whether mvc2 or mvc3. so by now, he should be able to cope with these "noobs" but since he hasn't it shows his inexperience. he's a stuck up scrub. he t-bagged me when he killed my zero and STILL lost hahaha


as for the new top ranked player, matu-mskyu, ive played him 4 times and beat him 3
Scream1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2011, 06:56 AM   #98 (permalink)
 
WeaponXI000's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: The Pacific Rim
Posts: 492

Awards Showcase PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Maximum Clubs Top 5
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Exclamation

Attention: Indows is accepting friend requests. He's like 4th or 5th on the leaderboards and requires a perfect for the trophy. He's mad cool, and will face off with you afterwards in player match. I got Combat Specialist this morning. Try it guys and gals!
__________________
Graphic Design by: silver_shadow
TRANSFORMERS®: Autobot Signature Series


Last edited by WeaponXI000; 03-13-2011 at 06:58 AM.
WeaponXI000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2011, 06:16 PM   #99 (permalink)
 
TotalyOutrageous's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 148
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scream1 View Post
i got to play this doug guy once, and beat him 1 for 1
he got really mad cuz my x factored sentinel took out his ryu and wesker. so he started sending me messages "lmao noob sentinel user no real skill" blah blah he claimed he's been in tournaments. i know for a fact he hasn't because all u will see in tournaments are (at least 50% of the time) sentinel. whether mvc2 or mvc3. so by now, he should be able to cope with these "noobs" but since he hasn't it shows his inexperience. he's a stuck up scrub. he t-bagged me when he killed my zero and STILL lost hahaha


as for the new top ranked player, matu-mskyu, ive played him 4 times and beat him 3
Carried by Sent. You're so good.
__________________

"It's not arrogant to assume that somebody has only fought shitty players, if their opinion is based on doing things that only shitty players will let you get away with." -HAV of SRK
TotalyOutrageous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 12:16 AM   #100 (permalink)
 
King_Ubu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 908

Awards Showcase Bronze Trophy Guide Submitter
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scream1 View Post
i got to play this doug guy once, and beat him 1 for 1
he got really mad cuz my x factored sentinel took out his ryu and wesker. so he started sending me messages "lmao noob sentinel user no real skill" blah blah he claimed he's been in tournaments. i know for a fact he hasn't because all u will see in tournaments are (at least 50% of the time) sentinel. whether mvc2 or mvc3. so by now, he should be able to cope with these "noobs" but since he hasn't it shows his inexperience. he's a stuck up scrub. he t-bagged me when he killed my zero and STILL lost hahaha


as for the new top ranked player, matu-mskyu, ive played him 4 times and beat him 3
You've just more or less admitted that you're not a very good player at MVC 3. So I don't really think you're in a position to claim experience or gloat to be honest.

From the sounds of it, Sent was your anchor if he took out your zero character, so your hyper level was obviously high up, assuming you triggered Xfactor at around level 3, I would imagine that your Xfactor enhanced sentinal would take out Ryu and wesker. However if you did not have Xfactor enabled, considering doug knows what he's doing with wesker, there is no way you would have lasted 5 seconds against him as Wesker is one of the best counter sent characters in the game.

Now Doug and I had a few messages sent, from the sounds of the message he sent you, let me guess, you stayed in the corner pressing the O button, and occasionally when Doug got close you pressed the X button to force him back, maybe using hyper sentinel force for when you paniced and had to pull out a hyper combo to push him back?

What exactly were you hoping for here? Because I think the majority of people will see that story for what it really is and that Dougs message to you was quite accurate... If indeed that really was him, only it sounds totally different to the guy I exchanged messages with.
__________________
Blank friend requests will be deleted.

Friend requests will not be deleted if you say why you are adding me.
King_Ubu is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 02:19 PM.

Missing Trophies class=