Rate the platinum difficulty.  

281 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the platinum difficulty.

• 1 - Very easy.
    • 10 - Very hard.

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_plat_75.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 7.44

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.

Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by PainOfDemise

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Online matches trophies are pretty difficult, like the participating on a lobby of 8, many of them leave and u dont get the trophy... Also, the mission mode is pretty damn hard..

[Edit by FQ ~ Did you read post #1? Read it now. Vote removed.]

Edited by FiftyQuid

Hmm. I will leave my comment here, but keep in mind that I haven't VOTED YET.

I finished 320 missions today and I can safely say they were VERY easy to do compared to Sf4/SSF4 and Blazblue CS. I have a position to say that because I have done them all.

There are 4 parts on this plat, in my opinion:

-1-Get everything for the gallery, playing arcade mode to get the endings etc.

-2-Get the easy trophies that can be earned in Arcade mode, like the finishes, for example.

-3-Do 320 Missions on Mission Mode.

-4-Online trophies.A bunch of them are boostable, but 5 ranked in a row will be hard for a lot of ppl, unless you train with your favorite characters.

MOST of the trophies on this game is easy, just mission mode and online that may annoy players.

Refering to the parts> 1-Just time-consuming, it's very easy.2-very easy too, since you can get them offline. 3- Easy combos, not for most people tho.They may have some problems here, so "hard". 4-Half of them are easy, just 2 of them are a little annoying.

I haven't voted yet because I don't know if online will be hard or not for me. But so far, I wouldn't give this platinum more than 5, mission mode included.

I'm not voting yet, but I can see this being at least a 6 for me. I tend to be able to do 7 of the missions for any given character, but after that no matter how fast I enter the commands the list resets. Just seems wonky. All the other trophies in this game are easy-peasy.

I'm just glad you don't have to get all the titles like you did in SFIV. That would make this a solid 9/10.

I'm not going to vote yet but I do feel like the trials/mission mode is much more forgiving to casual players this time around. The trials are way easier than SFIV/SSFIV and less of a headache than Blazeblue: CS. I've done 200 so far and I can start to feel my pace slow just a bit. Hopefully DLC characters will count towards the tally like in Blazblue: CS. This mode and the online ranking trophies might be the most troublesome for me (especially the win 5 straight ranking matches). I'm going to say this game gets a 6 as of now.

I just need the 320 missions (220 so far) and the fight against a 1st belt rank but I can say that everythig (besides the missions) it's very easy (just a little time consuming). Maybe new players to the fighting games will get a little stuck at the missions but besides that the trophies are very easy. I give it a 5 (and just because of the missions).

320 missions are still pretty tough but so much more forgiving than SSFIV's trials. I've tried to do those but they ended up destroying me lol. For that reason alone, the missions should be no problem (though still pretty difficult at times).

I got my 16 win streak on my first day which was something else. I don't think people are going to have problems getting 5 win streak with their favorite characters.

Pretty time consuming with the arcade but so, so easy.

Overall it's probably a 7 but I'm still unsure due to the gallery trophy. What is the condition for unlocking all of the items? There are a few we are still uncertain of like Stage BGM or whatever. For that reason I won't vote yet.

Overall there's different difficulties for each mode...

ARCADE: (Hardest Difficulty) is an 8, fairly quick

COLLECTOR: Arcade Mode with every character is a 3 (Easy to do)

MISSIONS: Pretty hard and time consuming (+1.5/2) if you don't have great dexterity is an 8

ONLINE: Missions are pretty easy to boost, levels aren't too hard to get up to so a 5

Overall, doing the math... 8+3+8+5= 24... 24/4=6 + 1.5/2 for Mission Time Consuming

Difficulty Rating = 7.5/8 <-- My Vote

Pretty much all the online trophies are boostable (that 1st rank trophy is a pain), the arcade mode is easy, mission mode is so-so. Not really all that hard, honestly, since you can pick and choose your 320. I would probably give this game a 6.

I'm at ~70% done, but I only have arcade mode, gallery completion (2 golds, so high %) and a couple of bronzes left. I'll vote when I plat it. Hopefully I find that 1st guy in the next 2 days before I lose access to the game.

i got this game 2 days ago and i got all except missions and full roster trophy

i did them all without boosting. these trophies are pretty easy as soon as i started playing online i was getting trophies back to back without even trying.

i would give it a 1 if it wasnt for the missions and i definatly need to boost for roster cause no one picks characters like haggar arthur or spencer. im having a really hard time with those so i have to give it 7.

@ platinum: Pshyeah. You're a lie. Me & the other top 10 Ranked in the world have been battling it out for like a pack of BEASTs for the last couple of days RELIGIOUSLY to get that "1st" class trophy, but you've got it?! Same way Hakoom's got SSFIV Platinum without getting any trophies on SFIV, I bet...lol

Correction: I'm just getting back online now, and Doug (#1 on the Ranked leaderboards) got it earlier today.

Edited by GooseDaPlaymaker

@ platinum: Pshyeah. You're a lie. Me & the other top 10 Ranked in the world have been battling it out for like a pack of BEASTs for the last couple of days RELIGIOUSLY to get that "1st" class trophy, but you've got it?! Same way Hakoom's got SSFIV Platinum without getting any trophies on SFIV, I bet...lol

Correction: I'm just getting back online now, and Doug (#1 on the Ranked leaderboards) got it earlier today.

i stand corrected i wasnt lying i honestly forgot all about that trophy.

anyways just got the roster trophy all i have is missions and the 1st class.

i faced doug yesterday night before he got the 1st lord hes really good i didnt even stand a chance. and judging by the wins it took him this is definatly a 10

im pretty sure when more people get this rank itll be easiar though

Edited by platinum_prince

The trophy description specifically says 'Surpass 1st rank, or fight someone who has'. The trophy is not viral, you need to play against someone who's first rank - win or lose doesn't matter. I guess it could be pretty rough if the 1st rank people stop playing ranked/player matches, but it should spread around on its own eventually.

Any chance I can message that Doug guy for a player match just to get the trophy? :D It seems he's 1st and the next closest people are all 3rd... kind of nutty.

He isn't 1st class yet. He is 1st lord.

Chill out. Notice how the 1st in the trophy description is in quotation marks? The rank isn't "1st Class", I guess it's a matter of being 1st Lord or higher? Regardless, he's got the trophy, and he's played a couple of matches afterward, and passed the trophy off to other people. He's confirmed it, his trophies says it also...

I vote a 6 on this game, based on my personal history in playing fighting games. I just started playing today, and I've already done all mission on 8 people. The missions are harder than MK vs DC, but easier than Blazblue, and SF4/SSF4. The online missions seem to be able to be boosted easily. If you're not good at fighting games, I think you're gonna have a problem with this game.