Anyone else see themselves with 97% for this game?

I just gotta feeling that all of the trophies - while a mixed bag in difficulty - are managable. Except 'A New Avenger' - Complete 320 Missions in Mission Mode.

I'll try, and they are more lenient than other fighters, but damn man. This will be frustrating and I see this being a whole new Modern Warfare 2/VanQuish situation (Star 69)/(Complete all Challenges)

Not that I've given up on those =P They WILL get done.

Your thoughts?

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i only got left the 1000 specials(is there somewhere i can know how many i got? ) the 180 missions and the 320 missions.

i´m able to do about 5/6 mission per character so i will get the 180 missions in time but i have seriously doubts i will be able to do the 320 missions ones unfortunally :(

I just gotta feeling that all of the trophies - while a mixed bag in difficulty - are managable. Except 'A New Avenger' - Complete 320 Missions in Mission Mode.

I'll try, and they are more lenient than other fighters, but damn man. This will be frustrating and I see this being a whole new Modern Warfare 2/VanQuish situation (Star 69)/(Complete all Challenges)

Your thoughts?

those missions are a massive pain in the ass.

what's stopping you with vanquish? im most of the way through in hard mode without too much trouble the only thing getting me down is the challenges, normal mode is really hard.

Eesh, sounds like there isn't anything that can be done about it either. I just got the 160 missions trophy - this will take patience! Thing is I gave up on SFIV and MK VS DCU but this one can actually be done I reckon, but I suppose time will tell.

As for VanQuish the main mode is really fun and kinda tough but totally managable. The only truly hard trophy (that got it bumped from a 7 to a 9.5 in terms of difficulty) is completing all the Challenges (one is unlocked after each Act is finished.) They are tough! Try them and you'll see. They're really fun but there are no checkpoints and they don't f-ck around.

I beat Challenges 1 - 5, expected a trophy, turns out there's a secret 6th Challenge. Let's just say the hardest part of Challenges 1 - 5 is thrown at you from the start of Challenge 6 =P

I'll revisit this thread when I'm at 97% ... perhaps by then they'll do what they did for Mirror's Edge and release DLC that can help you attain the original trophies.

EDIT: My bad, I see you have tried them. Finsh All 5 and try 6. Good luck!

The only reason why I'm at 97% is because I simply refuse to waste hours trying to get the final 10 missions done when the DLC is only a few days away, complete with 10 new missions per character.

Mission mode is not hard at all, it might take you a few days before you notice you're getting close to the 320, but it's more than possible for anyone to do it.

Eesh, sounds like there isn't anything that can be done about it either. I just got the 160 missions trophy - this will take patience! Thing is I gave up on SFIV and MK VS DCU but this one can actually be done I reckon, but I suppose time will tell.

As for VanQuish the main mode is really fun and kinda tough but totally managable. The only truly hard trophy (that got it bumped from a 7 to a 9.5 in terms of difficulty) is completing all the Challenges (one is unlocked after each Act is finished.) They are tough! Try them and you'll see. They're really fun but there are no checkpoints and they don't f-ck around.

I beat Challenges 1 - 5, expected a trophy, turns out there's a secret 6th Challenge. Let's just say the hardest part of Challenges 1 - 5 is thrown at you from the start of Challenge 6 =P

I'll revisit this thread when I'm at 97% ... perhaps by then they'll do what they did for Mirror's Edge and release DLC that can help you attain the original trophies.

EDIT: My bad, I see you have tried them. Finsh All 5 and try 6. Good luck!

not that hard,learn tactic and u will can beat it every time like what i did for my friends to beat it.

All of the trials heaped together take about as much skill as a third of a single BlazBlue or S/SSFIV character's trials. They really aren't hard.

much much easier than SSF4 and BB.

Your thoughts?

its not frustrate at all,I think I did 80 missions.too boring not epic & not fun at all,most missions are same combo with other characters,i will plat later because boring and easy.

The only reason why I'm at 97% is because I simply refuse to waste hours trying to get the final 10 missions done when the DLC is only a few days away, complete with 10 new missions per character.

Capcom has delayed the first DLC pack for Marvel vs. Capcom 3, Square Enix is temporarily shutting down its online network and support services for MMORPGs Final Fantsy XI and XIV, and Konami is suspending Metal Gear Online.

GameSpy: Japanese Gaming Companies Step Up in Tohoku Earthquake and Tsunami Relief Efforts - Page 1

You might have an extra week or, more as the DLC has been delayed from 15th in Japan, possibly in all territories.

You might have an extra week or, more as the DLC has been delayed from 15th in Japan, possibly in all territories.

Capcom is too much of a money monster not to release it, it'll come just have to wait a few more days.

I don't blame the videogame companies from doing what they're doing at the moment, although to be honest I kinda wish there was something (even if it was just a browser theme) to download and money would go to the aid effort, but Capcom will release the DLC one day because... well it's capcom, they like us giving them money.

Most all peeps that haven't got plat is going to be 97% cause 320 mission trophy is only 3% Its only a sliver trophy soon it won't be very hard to do due to dlc, so as long as you buy dlc most everyone should get this plat. I got it done some time last week I found the mission a pain but I found finding a first class or making it to 1st class way harder and time consuming. This trophy wouldn't have been near as easy if they didn't add fight someone who has 1st class or pass it which saves you a ton of time, then trying to make 1st class which takes a lot of time plus skill. Which some peeps just don't have which those peeps will be the one who don't get 320 mission done even with dlc, but those are the peeps that don't play fighting games

those missions are a massive pain in the ass.

what's stopping you with vanquish? im most of the way through in hard mode without too much trouble the only thing getting me down is the challenges, normal mode is really hard.

I bet you haven't reached challenge 6 yet.

You will suffer, the bogeys will haunt you.

In my opinion. Vanquish harder than this missions.

The missions took me 3 days to finish and vanquish; 2.

Is it easier to get the mission trophies with a joystick fighting controller?

Either one, whatever you're most confortable with. Unlike Tekken or SSF4, you don't have 1-frame links or difficult inputs. All the combos, special attacks and hypers basically have the same inputs for all characters. So the missions in this game are cake with a controller or stick.

Is it easier to get the mission trophies with a joystick fighting controller?

If your a good player with a ps3-pad or just good at fighting games yes. But then you will have to learn the buttons which will take some time to learn the basic with a arcade but once you get your basic down should but ton better then ps3-pad. ( I did it with ps3-pad plus no dlc just got to work at it, it takes time)

If your just a normal Joe at fighting games and always have been, and just play them for fun but never really become great at them. Then you really think its worth your money?

Heres a tip just save your money for dlc character which 2 come out today that makes 20 more mission and there should be 2 more dlc character soon enough. Which in turns comes out a lot cheaper.

If you can't get it with 40 extra missions, then getting a arcade stick won't do you no different. I wouldn't think.

Edited by blutrooper

Im somewhere over 200 missions completed, idk about the other 120 i need or if i'll ever get them.

Most of the time i get 5/6 per character, the highest i've gotten was like 8/9 on one character, some of these combo's just fry my brian though.

I can totally see a 97% by the time i put it down, but unless they add way more characters (Which im not counting on, probably just more eh costumes) i feel that 320 is out of reach this time.