Haggar Mission 7 Help!

Recently I got my grubby mits on Marvel Vs Capcom 3 instantly tried the combo mission to be defeated instantly, then my mate wanted to try to suddenly get addicted. Now I can't get him off my PS3!

Recently he reached mission 7 of Haggars trials to be cheaped out by the last few buttons (Air H followed by Air S) We even but on the input commands at the bottom to prove he was landing the hits but still to no avail this mission remains undone.

Can anyone suggest anything for this annoyance?

We have already watched countless YouTube videos but still nothing.

Help would be appreciated. Thank you.

Just because the command input says you've inputted it doesn't mean the character will do them.

Try doing it in Xfactor (although I doubt it'll make much difference due to Haggars size)

Otherwise you need to mix up the times when you enter the commands. Idealy, after the hyper combo, when you enter S you need to imediately jump and enter the first M so Hagger hits either below or just as he's level with the dummy.

I guess the problem is that the H input is either missing or hitting too low (as Haggar has a bit of a delay between his second M and the H, meaning the air S will always miss.

Also you need to be aware, the S after the hyper will also affect if you get the final part of the combo. This is due to how high the body travels after the combo, which can make the world of difference, this is exceptionally true with other characters which have a similar combo.