Galactus Help

the hard part is taking out the 2 guys at the start, best to do it without losing anyone. I don't use my hypers on galactus, they usually take a while and leave you open to attacks. I use them at the start.

His starting attacks are pretty basic, but when 1/2 of his health is gone he uses new moves, most don't do much damage if you block and if you are right infront of him his eye beam will miss you, leaving him open for attacks. try not to spam too much attacks, you have to be ready to block. And don't forget to use your X factor

i just got it using morrigan, akuma, and deadpool

i used morrigan against the first two.. i just spammed :left: or :right: (away from the enemy) + :circle:, to do her spin kick thing. once you hit it the first time, you can spam away from there.. so i was killing off the first two without losing anyone

as for galactus, it was a lot of simple hits and blocking, then using the ultras when the time was right. he eventually dropped his head to the ground so i could hit him the last 5 or so times :eek: !!! needless to say, a big smile appeared on my face when i beat him...lol...