Anyone know someone who is 1st fighting rank?

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I bet he ignores you. I can imagine it being incredibly annoying to get tons of friend requests for a trophy. I didnt think of asking him for that alone. I think most will either have to get it on their own or wait a few weeks till theres more who have gotten it

I bet he ignores you. I can imagine it being incredibly annoying to get tons of friend requests for a trophy. I didnt think of asking him for that alone. I think most will either have to get it on their own or wait a few weeks till theres more who have gotten it

OR...you can get yourself in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber (Practice Mode) and come out as a Super Saiyan (1st Lord). Just another option, folks...

I got rank 1 on naughty bear... for at least a week I was getting around 10-20 friend requests a day.

I bet this guy is getting at least double that at the moment, and some people won't even be asking him for help with the trophy, they'll just be blank.

He's not going to have a very good week for sorting out his inbox.

Makes you wonder though doesn't it? Can you imagine the number of mails the people at the top of the call of duty leaderboards get?

4 the record, the guy whos 1st rank is cool

i searchd leaderboards to find he was the only 1st rank, his friend list was full, i messaged him if he'll play me 4 trophy, he replied "do you use sentinal?" lol

i said no, got thrashed, and got the trophy

still need 5 rankd wins (i keep getting 4 then loosing)

and 320 missions 4 plat

i searchd leaderboards to find he was the only 1st rank, his friend list was full, i messaged him if he'll play me 4 trophy, he replied "do you use sentinal?" lol

and 320 missions 4 plat

I know your pain.I keep getting a 4 win streak and then either a sentinel spammer or a dude with a 100 wins keeps beating me.

and 320 missions 4 plat

He's definitely cool. I just got mine from him as well. He asked the same Sentinel question.

I got handed so bad ... the guy is pretty godly

sent the guy a message, replied in about 5 minutes, asked weather used sentinal, said nope, he said search 'any deutche any', searched, found him, got my arse handed to me on a plate, ding trophy =P

seems like top bloke. not like all the other arrogant twats that appear at top of leaderboards on other games (cough COD cough)

Edited by love_handles1987

I faced him too. Took out his urm... Dog character thing, and did some ok damage to his Wesker, but a combination of air combos with Ryu and Wesker followed by a lot of hyper combos was too much for poor Dante Deadpool and my ryu.

But you know whats quite scary? The guy in second place on the leaderboards, look at the number of wins he has, and he's not yet 1st lord... yeah... I can see some people waiting months to get this one.