Tackling Mission Mode

Ok , I have done about 180-200 missions what I want to know is which characters are the easiest to complete? As it will help me and other fellow gamers earn their trophy and ultimately their platinum. I've used multiple guides and seen which missions to avoid but none show how to go after first or who's the easiest. In my opinion I would make the list like this so far from what I completed.

1)Hulk

2)Wolverine

3)Taskmaster

4)Dante

5)Spencer

I would be thankful and grateful if people could add their input on the easiest to hardest list or help add to mine.

• 2 months later...

When I first started doing the missions, I remember firstcompleting:

1) Hulk

2) Zero

3) Spencer

4) Super-Skrull

5) Chun-Li

6) Dante

As for the hardest:

1) Jill

2) Amaterasu

3) Felicia

4) X-23

5) Spider-Man

6) Magneto

Not specifically in that order, except for Hulk and Zero I remember they were the first 2 I completed.

I have 99.73% completed with only Jill Mission 10 to go. By far the hardest mission. I've been reading around looking for tips, but no luck. It just requires a lot of patience and practice....

Edited by tooboredtothink

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
When I first started doing the missions, I remember firstcompleting:

1) Hulk

2) Zero

3) Spencer

4) Super-Skrull

5) Chun-Li

6) Dante

As for the hardest:

1) Jill

2) Amaterasu

3) Felicia

4) X-23

5) Spider-Man

6) Magneto

Not specifically in that order, except for Hulk and Zero I remember they were the first 2 I completed.

I have 99.73% completed with only Jill Mission 10 to go. By far the hardest mission. I've been reading around looking for tips, but no luck. It just requires a lot of patience and practice....

This is exactly what I thought except zi found Trish extremely difficult as well. Also Hsien-Ko and big white wrestling dude (forgot his name) were also very easy to complete.

• 2 weeks later...