Your favorite finisher? Hyper Combos or Fatalities?

Id have to say Fatalities look much better ... its like an insult from your opponent that you lost. It can be fun to use different fatalities against your friends but in tournaments it could be pretty troll-ish. (Like Blazblue with Astrals)

Hyper Combos can be used at any time in the game so i dont see anything significant about them being the finishing move. If anything LEVEL 3 Hyper combos.

Id have to say Fatalities look much better ... its like an insult from your opponent that you lost. It can be fun to use different fatalities against your friends but in tournaments it could be pretty troll-ish. (Like Blazblue with Astrals)

Hyper Combos can be used at any time in the game so i dont see anything significant about them being the finishing move. If anything LEVEL 3 Hyper combos.

and Shun Goku Shatsu (Akuma's level 3 hyper) is the best one. It's the best insult if your opponent could not block it. :)

In regards to MvC3 and more on topic I guess, the two best in my opinion are Deadpool's level 3 hyper and Tron's level 3 grab. Mostly due to how hilarious they are, but also because they require a good read / reaction to land.

MK & Fatalities: They're cool the first time, after that... /snooze

Astral Heats(BB): Tsubaki. "Let sinners be punished... let justice be done!"

Instant Kill(GG): Baiken or Slayer. Moreso Baiken, just too classic.

Ultra(SSFIV+): Seichusen Godanzuki. Damage and emasculation in one go.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...