Your favorite characters and fusions

Im just curious about everybodys favorite characters and fusions if we happen to have any similiarities. Ok, mine (for now, havent played with three chars) are

Characters:

Spider-Man

Hulk

Iceman

Gambit

Penance

And fusions:

Tornado! (Gambit+Penance, Iceman+Penance..)

Shiny Iceberg! (Iron Man+Iceman)

Leader power! (Iron Man+Captain America) :D

Thor is (literally) a god in this game, and a team of him deadpool the old knuckle-head and hulk is my fave team. jean grey and nick fury also good for fun.

best fusion is thor and deadpool, a nice tornado filled with grenades and bullets, then hulk throwing wolverine for the targeted ones although with a fully statted up thor you only need his lightning hammer against any boss in the game

I'd go for a team of Jean Grey, Thor, Storm and Human Torch. which gives you a decent team bonus as well as the truly sublime Jean Grey and Thor. (It also gives you Storm who's very good in later roudn with her elemental resistence.

In a side note I also love playing as Wolverine and Hulk. If you do have Juggs as a download, (I do), then I also love the team, Jean Grey, Wolverine, Stprm and Jugegrnaut which gives you a great boss team of Wolverine's triangle bonus and the targeted fusion with Jugganaut. It also gives you Jean Grey through the rest of the levels to clear areas and hit a decent area attack.

definatly deadpool,wolverine,hulk, and jean gray.

the three other than hulk all can heal themselves and hulks square button can be spammed on bosses like crazy, then you got the sick grenade bomb fusion of deadpool and jean, the grenade rock of hulk and deadpool, and then the badass guided of deadpool and wolverine. plus the jean and wolverine fusion does like 1200

Thing, Hulk, Juggernaut and Iron Fist.

Thing's L2+Square move does massive damage, as does Hulk's. Juggernaut runs around the screen knocking down everything, which is awesomely fun. Not particularly effective, but lots of fun. And Iron Fist's L2+Triangle (I think) heals your whole party. I'm just starting Act 3 on Legend and its saved my tookus a stack of times

• 2 weeks later...
definatly deadpool,wolverine,hulk, and jean gray.

the three other than hulk all can heal themselves and hulks square button can be spammed on bosses like crazy, then you got the sick grenade bomb fusion of deadpool and jean, the grenade rock of hulk and deadpool, and then the badass guided of deadpool and wolverine. plus the jean and wolverine fusion does like 1200

This!

Basicly for the same reasons, auto healing for 3 of 4 characters and combined with 'Laceration III' both Deadpool and Wolverine do massive damage. I've also added the 3rd Fusion star, so I can take out bosses quickly with the Jean Grey - Wolverine combo.

• 1 month later...

Thor - Jean Grey - Wolverine - Hulk

Thors hammer charge and swinging hammer move are so powerful once upgraded. Great against bosses as well if you are low on fusions. Combine that with Jean and Wolverines fusion and you have a very powerful team.

Edited by Larsperson

• 2 months later...

The team i have been using is:

Green Goblin - Wolverine - Juggernaut (I was lucky enough to snag him while he was free on the UK store.) - Nick Fury

On boss fights i would swap Nick Fury for Jean Grey and do the fusion with Wolverine. This setup got me through legendary with ease. Juggernaut doesn't help very much but he is lots of fun. Green Goblin is my personal favourite. The machine gun on his glider is very good.

• 3 weeks later...

Nick Fury, Iron Fist, Wolverine, Jean Grey.

Nick Fury kills in this game. Best all around character by far. His :triangle: attack can do 700+ damage to multiple enemies when fully upgraded and it uses very little stamina. I mean, with the right boosts, you can do this very powerful attack 10-15 times before your stamina bar runs out. Because it can hit so many enemies at once, it also makes your fusion bar refill really fast. He has everything (except healing) including ranged and melee attacks and flight. You can just stay safely airborne above the fray the whole time and spam the :triangle: attack. Legendary is breeze so far.

This team is great because Iron Fist feeds you health consistently and you can switch to Grey or Wolverine on bosses to use their killer fusion. There is a good variety of targeted, clearing, and guided fusions with this group, also. Legendary is almost boringly easy(so far) with this team.

• 4 months later...

Gambit: bonus orbs to max out quickly

Magneto: bonus xp to max out quickly

Storm: bonus xp to max out quickly

Wolverine: Active char, regeneration to stay alive and allround cool factor

(Also grants Xmen stamina bonus)

(switch in iron fist whenever team needs to heal up)

Songbird was one of my favourites, since I love the Thunderbolts and I was really glad she was included.

My team usually consisted of Songbird, Ms. Marvel, Jean Grey and Thor, once I'd unlocked them all, since they were the ones I enjoyed most.

Favourite fusions...I didn't really like many of them, they didn't really have much individuality. I liked the Iceman/Wolverine one that covered Wolvie in icey armour though.