Defend 3 nodes on shield roof Challenge?HELP!!

• 2 weeks later...

I'm really struggling with this one as well. Is there a way to change the game difficulty? I completed the game on Challenging difficulty, but I lost two nodes during this mission. It took me several attempts to finish it on this difficulty, so I was hoping I could change the difficulty and replay this mission in Freeplay. If not, I may just start a new game on the Easy difficulty to make this a little more doable. Any suggestions?

• 4 weeks later...
I'm really struggling with this one as well. Is there a way to change the game difficulty? I completed the game on Challenging difficulty, but I lost two nodes during this mission. It took me several attempts to finish it on this difficulty, so I was hoping I could change the difficulty and replay this mission in Freeplay. If not, I may just start a new game on the Easy difficulty to make this a little more doable. Any suggestions?

I to would like to know if you can change the difficulty as I have completed the game on chalenging and want to put it down to easy just to make collecting easier

• 2 months later...

i to am having major problems with this challenge and its my last 1 for platinum,im doing it with black widow and using 2players with my son as iron man,our main attack is triangle which fires projectiles and using special when it gets to crowded,but we just cant do it,i mean we lose the 1st node pretty much straight away when the 2 red bots arrive,any1 got any other sort of tips apart from keep trying and patience

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

This was a trophy I wasn't looking forward to after playing it in Story Mode considering I only left one node standing.

However I got on my first try in free play using Thor and Scarlet Witch as their Area Attacks kept the majority of Doombots away from the nodes.

I was playing as Thor just using his hammer and only used his special when there were 4 or more Doombots on the roof. The AI Scarlet witch used her levitation special frequently during this battle and I wasn't even close to losing a single node!