Freezing Issues

Towards the end of my search for platinum the game froze at least twice on the challenges.... I was worried that I would have lost everything as one point it froze whilst loading, but luckily enough my save was kept in tact.... :)

Lucky you, unfortunately for me I lost some stats like the black widow feat with the 50 kills with power up that took me a while to reach(darn it), and some iron man collectibles. I had to start all over again.

It seems to be a bit of a theme with the PS3 but....

Don't sign into the PSN, stay in offline mode and play it. Not had any crashes since I did this. (after having MANY! :( )

I think your right on this. I played offline and not once it froze on me. But I only put in 2-3 hours worth on the challenges when I did this and got my plat. Thx for the suggestion mate.:D

• 9 months later...

I was doing pretty good until I hit the Black Widow level. Now I am completely stuck, it freezes every time near the beginning of the level. I've tried playing online/offline, cleaned the disc, played when ps3 was hot/cold, ... Any other tips? I may just have to give up on it.

So this game is just completely broken. It froze every time at the beginning of the Black Widow level. It was a Gamefly rental so I got them to send me a second copy. That copy wouldn't even play at all. Installing/refusing the update data didn't make any difference with either copy, neither did anything else. I'm not having any problems with any other games. It's just broken. Avoid it or risk ending up with an unfinished plat due to glitches.