marvel super hero squad is just a lego game

got the game yesterday and played it with my son

first some quick impressions

this game is a lot like lego games

you have to collect the power gems from the infinity guantlet

those are like levels in story mode

there are shards or fragments of the gem through out the level

those are like lego studs

there are someplaces in story you cant access right away because of the characters you have

you have to go back in free play mode just like legos

each character has special abilities to gain access to places just like legos

there are challenge maps that you can set up and play with 4 people locally seperate from the story they incude game types like racing and survival (beating hords of respwing skrulls or robots)

i'm not that far but seems like if you're curious or want a new type of lego game now you know

there are someplaces in story you cant access right away because of the characters you have

there are challenge maps that you can set up and play with 4 people locally seperate from the story they incude game types like racing and survival (beating hords of respwing skrulls or robots)

i'm not that far but seems like if you're curious or want a new type of lego game now you know

Hopefully this game has no glitches that prevents you to collect items and enter bonus levels preventing people of getting a 100%plat ahem....Lego Harry Potter

Hopefully this game has no glitches that prevents you to collect items and enter bonus levels preventing people of getting a 100%plat ahem....Lego Harry Potter

i don't know what your talkin about mate i have 3 people in my house with the lego harry potter plat,and know a mate who has it as well and a cousin who have it

you sure your just didn't miss count shit or just weren't up to the job?

i don't know what your talkin about mate i have 3 people in my house with the lego harry potter plat,and know a mate who has it as well and a cousin who have it

you sure your just didn't miss count shit or just weren't up to the job?

Well, lucky you and your mates. Look on this website forum on Lego harry Potter, people are talking about glitches and no I did not miss anything and I ain't doing over again. I get a lot more new games to play with and some upcoming ones. I only have the bonus levels to do which I can't access the gringotts bank. So back on the shelves for me until the patch comes out. PEACE...

There goes any chance I will play this game. The only super easy games I have not/will not play are Hasbro Family Game Night (as paying 40 dollars is absurd and its just an example of why I would quit gaming if it went all digital, no consumer control) and the Lego games (as they are the most tedious, boring games ever made).

Thanks for the assessment. I am always looking for games too play with the kids!

Lego Ultimate Alliance :nana:

There goes any chance I will play this game. The only super easy games I have not/will not play are Hasbro Family Game Night (as paying 40 dollars is absurd
Well, since MSHS can be plat'd in roughly 12 hours (based on the guide), I'm sure you can get it used from Gamestop after/if someone trades it in, then return (or exchange for another short plat game) it within 7 days after you get 100%; same with Hasbro. That way you don't lose money, except for gas maybe...

• 1 month later...

I love LEGO games, and this looked really fun. I wish there was a demo, but I might gamble on it.

Well, lucky you and your mates. Look on this website forum on Lego harry Potter, people are talking about glitches and no I did not miss anything and I ain't doing over again. I get a lot more new games to play with and some upcoming ones. I only have the bonus levels to do which I can't access the gringotts bank. So back on the shelves for me until the patch comes out. PEACE...

There was already a patch released for this game. It's fairly easy to 100% at this point. The major glitches have been fixed, such as one of the red bricks not showing up and getting stuck in Flitwick's Dungeon.

• 2 months later...

I platted this game because I liked the characters, it's cartoon fun for all ages. But for all those who went and got the platinum and then bad mouthed it after just goes to show how desparate you are for trophies! Expect kids games to be easy and basic otherwise see me in Marvel vs Capcom 2 or 3 and I'll give you the sweat your looking for.

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...