Rate the trophy difficulty...  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty...

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_plat_4.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 4.24

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.

Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by PainOfDemise

• 2 weeks later...

I voted a 4.

On hard the game itself is largly easy, there are some parts where you will want to go out and kill someone - yes Galactus I am looking at you!

The challenges on the whole range from dooable to annoying but all are dooable with persistance and luck.

Would have agreed with the 3 but for me the game crashed several times AFTER I had completed a specific trophy related task meaning I had to redo stuff as well as suffering from the vanishing Tony Stark Saucer problem!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I voted it a 4. Most of the game I found very easy but in some places it becomes quite hard, and frustrating, mostly due to poor controls. I found it a very short game to platinum (took about 11 hours to get the platinum).

I also suffered from quite alot of crashing on loading screens. Which meant I had to do whole sections of the game over again :mad: And a few over minor glitches.

But other than that I was a very enjoyable game to platinum.

• 2 weeks later...

Voted a 3 . Im a huge comic fan and this game was fun...If a little bit silly and WTF ! at times.

Did all the challenges in about 90 mins with Thor. Just spam :l2: and abuse the :triangle:. The only time I changed characters to Iron man was for that stupid Wack an Imp challenge....Made it very easy.

Wish I had someone local to play with as that would of made the whole game alot easier. Had to do it alone :mad:

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I give it a solid 2 out of 10. Nothing hard at all, hacking challenges were easy-peasy as well as Galactus boss battle. I really enjoyed this game because it's one of those games you don't need a trophy guide for if you want to platinum the game. Everything was easy to find and easy to complete.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Really not that bad. I gave it a 4, mostly because some of the challenges were a pain. I spent 95% of my timing playing with my 4 and (at the time 8) year old boys. That extra 5% was on the hack challenges and a couple of other points that felt like BS grinds more than anything else. Not to digress too much, but a very decent game to play with kids, if you can get past the horrible interface!

I gave this a 4. The combat related trophies, collectibles and heroic feats were doable for the most part. Story mode would have been more manageable if the AI was smarter or if I had a 2nd person for offline co-op.

The reason why I gave this a 4 instead of a 3 is because the game crashed on me 4 times. In two of these instances, the game froze up while trying to save the game after the completion of the level in Chapter 4 & Chapter 11.

That sucked because I noticed that I was missing 3 challenges (Battle Floats, Spire Pinnacle and Zenn La) and I did not know how to unlock them. It turned out that the game did not save my progress properly when the game froze up after completing Chapter 11.

Therefore, I had to redo Chapter 11 all over again to unlock the 3 challenges and get the platinum.

Overall, this game is platinumable within 1 week. I would not recommend this game for anyone that hates Lego style of gameplay because this game is terrible.

Voted 4.Game is not hard but boring,annoying,glitchy crap.Graphics are terrible,gameplay is retarded as hell,and game froze on me few times when it was saving:mad:.Had to redo some chapters coz of that.I couldnt bare more then few hours per day of it.Played it,hoping for easy plat but now i regret it.Terrible,terrible game...:rant:

• 1 month later...

I gave it a 5. Based on the comments I saw I figured this would be a walk in the park and for the most part it was. If it only had the story mode I guess I would have gone with a 2. Most of the challenges were easy, but a few were a pain in the ass. If you practice them (yes Allen Iverson I said practice) they eventually become pretty easy. Some of the hack challenges seemed impossible when first played, but after a few attempts they were pretty easy. I think a few of them I had to play maybe 10-12 times before I beat them. The survival challenges are much easier if you have a second person.

• 2 weeks later...

Took me longer than I thought it would but wasn't anything that bad in the end. The survival challenges were the only difficult aspect but even weren't that hard once you figured them out. Never been more annoyed though than on the Bug Rush! survival challenge, dieing with 0.6 seconds left.

Would be easier with more people but for those of us doing it alone this is a 4 at worst.

• 2 months later...