:wtf: HELP with Doom on the Loose

Hi I just bought 'Doom on the Loose' DLC from the US store. It is downloaded and Installed, but when I start the game (Marvel Super Hero Squad: The Infinity Gauntlet) I can't play Doom on the Loose from free play, and the two characters: Abomination & Dr. Doom isn't to see at the character menu. :wtf:

could it be because I have the EU version of the game, or something else

please help, it's the last I'm missing for 100%

• 10 months later...
  • 2 months later...

... and yes you do have to get the US version to finish the Doom DLC and to get this game to 100%...

Just got this done last night. First I had to set up a PSN account using a US address, and since half of the family is there - no problem.

Had a NSTC version of the game sent to me by my stateside brother and viola, after more than a year trying to get this done I finally got it.

It was a bit comical at first as I had totally forgotten how to do a heroic feat kill :eek: ...

In case you got stuck or don't know what to do with the 1st "boss level" against that Wall-E lookalike robot (well I got stuck there not having a clue what to do as there is no "complete" guide that walks you through it)...

... After beating a wave of alien-insectinoids (or whatever you call them) ...

Wall-E Robot level:

Don't bother to shoot him as he hovers on top of four industrial washing machines. Avoid the big bunch of "laundry balls" shooting out of the machines.

What you need to do is pick up the "container of bleach/yellow cap" (using either Dr. Doom or Abomination) and place them on top of the three benches. They will serve as your missiles, and then use Abomination to do a "Hulk Smash" on one of the three "square markers" located on the floor on topside to the benches. Make sure AIM and land your "bleach missile" (which catapults from benches) towards the robot spot-on.

There will be a scene after hitting the robot thrice, of the washing machines shooting laundry at you simultaneously. Much faster than what you would have experience earlier (which was a slow one shot at a time), so make sure you avoid all that...

After three hits on Wall-E, the center valve will blink. Use Dr. Doom to "hack" it like how Iron Man does with terminals. But these ones are immediately complex and fast. Takes just a few tries.

Next you'll be up against Thor and She-Hulk. Just the usual, survive the round mash-up... then Spiderman which you have to shift quickly between Abomination and Dr. Doom as you have to hack two power-up terminals - but not for you to use, but for you to prevent Spidey from gaining access.

The moment you deny him his power-up(s) he goes weak and dizzy. Take that opportunity to beat him up to pulp. Probably going to rinse this method 3-4 times, depending on your skill. Not to worry as it's pretty much straight forward - not hard at all.

Last one I think is Nova and Invisible Woman. Just the same as the others. Survive the round and take advantage of power-up drops and medi-packs.

Et viola... you're done :)

Edited by Naps