Six Hexxed Trophy?

This one seems to be a bit of a pain in the butt. The trophy guide says to use Issue 2: Panel 1, but I can't seem to get 6 of them into her radius. It only gives you one try too because by the time her power refills your other two helpers have destroyed everything. It's really frustrating trying to get 6 enemies together without the other 2 ruining things by attacking.

Can anyone suggest a simpler way to get this done? I've trying using the dummies (drawing a triangle) but there's still the problem of the other 2 idiot helpers. I tried killing them with the lasers in the corners but they auto-heal. So annoying! Why won't they stay dead? I don't want them.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I wasted an incredible amount of time repeating that level over and over, getting bots inside the radius.

It's not that at all. Just wait for a bunch to get close to each other and draw a line from Scarlet through them.

This is the only way to get it, so yeah the trophy is glitched.

You should add this to the guide sky ripper!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
I wasted an incredible amount of time repeating that level over and over, getting bots inside the radius.

It's not that at all. Just wait for a bunch to get close to each other and draw a line from Scarlet through them.

I wish I'd have known this too. Yeah it's her swirly attack that unlocks the trophy.