Hero up and heroic aerobics trophies

For the Heroic Acrobatics, what team did you use? What panel did you get it on? What method did you use to get the trophy? I've tried the Baxter Building scene where there's a big platform in the middle with bridges and swarms of floating guys and Doombots. I've tried one ranged guy with two melee guys. Not sure what I'm doing wrong. I read on another forum that you might have to kill six guys with one hero -not sure about that.

this trophy wont unlock for me, for nothing lol

ive tried a shit load of times, killed 6 plus in one line, hit 6 plus in one line,

im starting to think its glitched out.

ive used multiple characters, iron man, hulk, thor, reptil, and falcon.

Just used thor in the bridge level and killed 9 hovering enemies in 1 line still no trophy.. wtf lol

used many levels and still nothing any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Edited by NyCzFiNeSt4pReZ

Okay, so I couldn't figure this out for some reason until just now. Just so nobody else has to search all over to find out how to do a "Hero Up!", use the cursor to press the yellow button in the middle of the character icons. LOL!

gtfofh! really? lol gonna try this tonite lol will be back to confirm.. hope its true:think:

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Got mine right before the exit in 2-6 (the laser room) by letting two of the characters get killed by the laser, waiting for the horde of little robots to swarm the area, activating the Hero Up, and letting Thor blast the crap out of everything with his lightning attack and melees.

• 1 month later...
Got mine right before the exit in 2-6 (the laser room) by letting two of the characters get killed by the laser, waiting for the horde of little robots to swarm the area, activating the Hero Up, and letting Thor blast the crap out of everything with his lightning attack and melees.

^^^:applause:^^^

Got the heroic aerobics & (P) trophy. Thanks.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

The trick is to not have all characters selected. You need to do it using just one hero/one character selected using either left, right or down on the d-pad to select them.

Then use the hero up ability and kill as many characters as you can with that one hero. It took me a little while to figure out, but got it straight away once I realised.