Fantastic Game However Small Glitch Warning!

Read the other thread in this forum. the gameplay of this game is utterly intriguing! i really was very impressed.... very enjoyable... and it even had a platinum in,... i would say.... 2 hours for story and 1-2 hours for clean up.

Something that did annoy me though although very minor.... collecting the comic books through out the game is very easy and when you miss one you are told exactly which panel in which comic it comes from.... although this seemed fine throughout the game there was one part where the game got confused on the third comic. i re-did a level over and over but could not find it! it turned out that the game was wrong.... it was telling me that i had found the comic stack for the previous panel however i hadnot but had for the panel it said i hadnt.... redid previous level and itthe comic piece was fine!

I know a very minor glitch but it added an hour to my gameplay!

Just thought i would write it here incase it may help someone!

• 2 weeks later...

Uhm got the same thing.But i have not find the last 2.I dit the panels before and after the 1 i am missing 6 time's and still nothing.Think ill have to go further back.

Edit:just got it.I went back for the other one and after i got that it popt.

So the game did count the other one but it never show up in the stats.

Edited by tijnbanaan

• 3 weeks later...

I will add to this too, Issue 2 panel 5 you will possibly show no comic book stack so try issue 2 panel 4 (any 3 hero's will do) beat the doombots in the central square, take the left exit and walk towards the screen pass 2 crates and you'll see the a item to be destroyed containing possibly your last book.

This level 2:4 is the easiest opportunity to bag the (B) Shake, Rattle, and Destroy for defeating 5 or more enemies. 3rd box on the right after the start you'll get the earthquake feature and stroll to the centre, await the enemies and go for it

• 1 month later...

Eurgh, frustratingly not such a 'small' glitch for me.

I was keeping track of every comic that I had/hadn't collected so when the icon for 2-5 didn't show up I thought it would be a simple case of replaying levels 2-4, 2-5 or 2-6 in order to find the missing one. Funny thing was that I didn't recall missing the comic stack on any of them...

Replayed through them all several times which took a good hour or so. Then decided to play through the entirety of level 2 again... Still no luck. Even tried some random scenes from level 3 but still no comic to be found.

Decided to bite the bullet and delete my savefile to start from scratch (thank goodness it's such a short game or I'd not have had the will). This time I wrote detailed instructions of where each comic stack was as I collected it in order to make 100% sure that I knew which (if any) were glitched.

Surprise surprise, upon completing the game again the trophy popped. I definitely hadn't missed any my first run, I think the game must simply not have registered that I collected one of them. It's worth noting that the icon for 2-5's comic being collected still didn't show even after my trophy had popped :rolleyes:

Anyway, long story short is that I essentially have a draft version of a collectibles guide here now. If I get chance I'll type it up properly and format nicely, but if not I'll at least post the raw data. If it saves even one other person from going through the time wasting that I had to ("maybe it's me being stupid and I really can't find the comic on that level?!") then it'll be worth it :)

Believe me, the comics are all in really easy places, so if you feel you can't find one it's more likely to have glitched. Better to cut your losses and start again rather than waste time replaying levels over and over with no hope.

Edited by amplifiedAnt