What -View-Is The Best?

StOrMtRoOpErMx19

Hi there...Im having doubts with the different views that offers this game when you are playing a table.

For example i have been playing with -View 6-,You have an -aerial- view of all that its happening,and when you try to nudge you dont have problems.

But for example, the ramps in -Blades Table- are hard... so which one is the best? Or what are u using for this table and other ones? and if you dont mind:why?

Thanks...XD

Sir:You were right :D

Seriously, i used this view with -Blade- and I reached -Dracula- ,yes i lost,but was an improvement for me.

Also i changed to 1 but i was more comfortable with 1w :confused:,not too much difference,i know..XD

I just like being able to see the entire table at once, and 1W has a nice perspective to it. The close up views I rarely use... if I need to check something out on the table I use :square: and inspect the table that way.

• 10 months later...

when i started playing i used 5 then switched to 1w for a while now i always use 2 , i think its because i have a small low def tv , need to see closer , , but yea if im not going for trophies i switch around sometimes to see table , just play alot and discover your favorite