Rate the trophy difficulty.  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty.

• 1 - Very easy.
    • 10 - Very hard.

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_gold_9.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 8.78

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by olsen77

• 2 weeks later...
I'll give it 5.

I'm good at pinball. It's really not that hard. It just takes time to practice all the tables.

Edit: I got over 80% in 3 days!

Yeah... too bad that most of it comes from the bronze, silver and gold "Team Force" trophy. In my friend list there is only one that has a trophy in Ironman. We others have none. And we are talking about top 100 in few tables.

• 2 weeks later...

7/10

Got 90% in three days and was close to beat Ultimo several times (but ultimately got sick of the table :( ).

The trophies for beating Ultimo and Dracula are the ones which make this a 7 otherwise I would go with a 5.

The tables and tasks are much more casual than the ones in ZEN Pinball. Definitely an enjoyable pinball game for everyone and a good trophy set (if you're not a 100% fanatic).

And btw. I'm not good at pinball games. I'm just persistent :D Some tasks may take a whole lot of attempts but that's natural to the genre.

• 6 months later...

I give it an 8 as well.

I got 100% on this game, along with Zen Pinball.

Several of the trophies are pretty easy to get. However, there are some really difficult ones (Ironman and Blade), that require you to complete the Wizard mode.

By far, the Ironman trophies were the hardest to obtain IMO. It's not easy completing all of those missions and defeat Ultimo.

Edited by shogun00

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

This is long overdue for me, but for my rating of this game for difficulty is definitely a 10. I absolutely LOVE pinball and I do practice a lot. However, as mentioned the Iron Man and Blade tables are seriously on crack. Thor is another one that's completely difficult. I promised myself that I will complete them all and I intend to. PINBALL 4EVA!!!

• 3 months later...
  • 11 months later...

I gave it a 10. Ultimo is the worst (hard to get to, hard to beat). Loki is easier to get to, but as tough as Ultimo. A couple of missions on Infinity gauntlet make the wizard mode look easy. And thank God I beat Magneto, because I still have only beaten 1 Sentinel ever. I also had a hell of a time with the first part of the Moon Knight and Blade wizard modes.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 5 years later...