marvel tables free if bought for Zen Pinball 2?

SugarIsTheDevil

Question: I never played Marvel Pinball, but I did play Zen Pinball 2. So I bought all Marvel tables to play on Zen Pinball 2. Is it possible to download all those tables for Marvel Pinball for free? Or do I have to pay for them again? I guess I could just check in the store. But I was wondering if anybody started to play Marvel Pinball after playing Zen Pinball 2. So yeah, hoping to get an answer, although this forum seems pretty dead.

I think it only works the opposite way, not retroactively. I had all MP tables so I was able to download them for free for ZP2. But if you buy them for ZP2 I don't think you can get them for MP.

Same as the way the PS4 cross purchases work. If you get them on PS3/Vita, you can import them to your PS4 and get that version for free. But if you buy them on PS4 you can't get them on PS3/Vita. A bit lame yeah, but it's sadly how it works. Just buy the PS3/Vita version always so you get it free for all 3.

I think it only works the opposite way, not retroactively. I had all MP tables so I was able to download them for free for ZP2. But if you buy them for ZP2 I don't think you can get them for MP.

Same as the way the PS4 cross purchases work. If you get them on PS3/Vita, you can import them to your PS4 and get that version for free. But if you buy them on PS4 you can't get them on PS3/Vita. A bit lame yeah, but it's sadly how it works. Just buy the PS3/Vita version always so you get it free for all 3.

That sucks. Thanks for the reply though.

Question: I never played Marvel Pinball, but I did play Zen Pinball 2. So I bought all Marvel tables to play on Zen Pinball 2. Is it possible to download all those tables for Marvel Pinball for free? Or do I have to pay for them again? I guess I could just check in the store. But I was wondering if anybody started to play Marvel Pinball after playing Zen Pinball 2. So yeah, hoping to get an answer, although this forum seems pretty dead.

I think they are free provided you bought the packs on ps3 for zp2.

• 2 weeks later...
I think they are free provided you bought the packs on ps3 for zp2.

They are? I'm getting mixed responses here :) I guess I'll just check in the PS store, that'll take away any doubt. Been thinking to start Marvel Pinball after completing Zen Pinball 2 on the PS4. Kind of addicted to Zen Studios's pinball games I guess. I will only play it if they are free though. I'm not going to buy them twice.

They are? I'm getting mixed responses here :) I guess I'll just check in the PS store, that'll take away any doubt. Been thinking to start Marvel Pinball after completing Zen Pinball 2 on the PS4. Kind of addicted to Zen Studios's pinball games I guess. I will only play it if they are free though. I'm not going to buy them twice.

When I bought all ZP2 tables on PS3 I also got marvel pinball standalone and starwars standalone for free

When I bought all ZP2 tables on PS3 I also got marvel pinball standalone and starwars standalone for free

Cool thanks! I might download them then when I finish ZP2 on the PS4. Or I might start Star Wars Pinball on the Vita. I think I enjoyed the Marvel tables more than the Star Wars tables, but being able to play on the go on the Vita is a big plus... But getting those people together for the Star Wars Pinball online trophy were you have to play with three other people is a pain in the a**. Not looking forward to that at all. Don't like it when developers put those trophies in games. It's too dependant of other people. (I'm also looking at you Bling Brigade trophy in WipeOut.)

Edited by SugarIsTheDevil

I've played a few of the star wars tables and was not having a good experience. The game plays a lot like zen 1 and some of the flippers have lag or upper flipper don't respond well unless there is a ball near. I'm glad I played it on a sub account 1st and that 1 mp trophy is a turn off for me too.

If you want I have a vita and will help you get the mp trophy. Just let me know and I'll download it.

I played marvel on my sub account too. Tried the iron man table and it felt like I was playing zen2 but trying to beat ultimo is really really hard. Fucker swating at your multi balls all the time and making the ramp shots behind him is tricky. I've gotten to him 3 times and couldn't beat him. Good luck if you go for it!

Edited by Weeztha

I've played a few of the star wars tables and was not having a good experience. The game plays a lot like zen 1 and some of the flippers have lag or upper flipper don't respond well unless there is a ball near. I'm glad I played it on a sub account 1st and that 1 mp trophy is a turn off for me too.

If you want I have a vita and will help you get the mp trophy. Just let me know and I'll download it.

I played marvel on my sub account too. Tried the iron man table and it felt like I was playing zen2 but trying to beat ultimo is really really hard. Fucker swating at your multi balls all the time and making the ramp shots behind him is tricky. I've gotten to him 3 times and couldn't beat him. Good luck if you go for it!

Thanks for the feedback. If I'll go for the multiplayer trophy I'll let you know. As for Ultimo, I think I can take him eventually. Couldn't be harder than Earth Defense or Tesla on Zen Pinball 1 or Purge The World on Star Wars Pinball. Or maybe he is harder, I don't know. But I do know that I probably can't function without my pinball fix for long, so I think I'm starting op Star Wars Pinball or Marvel Pinball after beating Zen Pinball 2 on PS4.

Thanks for the feedback. If I'll go for the multiplayer trophy I'll let you know. As for Ultimo, I think I can take him eventually. Couldn't be harder than Earth Defense or Tesla on Zen Pinball 1 or Purge The World on Star Wars Pinball. Or maybe he is harder, I don't know. But I do know that I probably can't function without my pinball fix for long, so I think I'm starting op Star Wars Pinball or Marvel Pinball after beating Zen Pinball 2 on PS4.

I've beaten ultimo twice and i can hoestly say- he is the hardest zen pinball trophy I have.

Even harder then Earth Defense, Mars or Tesla on Zen Pinball 1? Those were some brutal trophies. Got my work cut out for me then.

Never played zp1

I started playing with marvel pinball.

It was the marvel franchise that brought me in. Then zp2 came out it was free if you had marvel pinball so I first looked at trophies and good news I didn't have to do ultimo again. :) so I said ok and then checked out the zen original tables. And I got to admit some are pretty neat but my favorites are the franchised ones. Marvel, Star Wars, South Park, plants vs zombies. I like the characters on the table I like how they incorporate story into pinball. I like them because they are fantasy and not based on reality, yet the physics is predictable so that the tables are enjoyable. hard but you feel like you can do it. It's just a matter of doing it. Whereas real pinball I would probably never be pulling off real life wizard modes and such.

But anyway never played zp1 ( I think it was gone from the ps store around the time zp2 came out) so I can only say ultimo is hardest I done and I have done:

Marvel

ZP2 x 2 (ps3 & ps4)

Star Wars Pinball

In marvel and Star Wars there are 3 trophies per table.

Some hard ones that got omitted when going to zen.

Marvel

Fear itself was hard to figure out 3rd trophy

X- men's 3rd - hard had to beat wizard mode (not just get to it)

Hulk's 3rd - hard had to beat wizard (not just get to it)

Iron Man - beat wizard mode (ultimo)

Other than that the third trophy left off zp2 is pretty easy

star wars

Mostly all of the wizard modes trophies were left off of zp2

Edited by DISCOKING

• 2 years later...