Can online be done on two accounts?

beaste9

It's possible, but it's going to be a chore.

1.) You need to create new users on your PS3 (on the XMB).

2.) You need to create new PSN accounts for each one of those new users.

3.) You need to send and accept Friend Requests (FR) on each of these PSN names you created.

4.) You need to get a decent score on each of the 14 tables to take advantage of the Hero Score on each account.

That sounds like a lot of work just to boost up your Team Force score, especially when you can just send a FR to people with decent Hero Scores.

Edited by shogun00

Yea a requet to shogun, hypno, or any of these names in these forums and you'd probly get the trophy as their hero score alone is probably 4-5k alone I think mine is like 3.6-4k alone. And their scores are higher than mine.

My Hero Score is a little over 13,000. Hypno74's is over 100,000 (IIRC) thanks mostly to his Spider-Man score.

I'm personally not accepting many FRs, since I'm approaching very closely to my 100 limit.

However, if you look at the leader boards and check out the "Hero Score" board (use the right stick). You will see that several people are over 5,000 points. If you can just get one of those guys onto your friend's list, you will be all set.

Thank you everyone for the responses!, I just realised two accounts is going to take way too long and some of my friends already have the game so I am on 1000 and something, just need the 5000 now, how do I go about adding people from the leaderboards as when I search I can't really find any high scores, maybe I am doing something wrong? Also, the game is quite enjoyable so I might just enjoy it through to 5000 :). Thanks again!

Edit: Just got the 5000 trophy, thanks everyone! Mods can close this if there is no longer a need for it.

Edited by beaste9