what characters would you like to see

maink

i was suprised they made a moonknight table not a know character. ZEN has said in Psblog hints about HULK table . Seems the most obvious one , I hope its dark like blade table . Not too cartoony , , so what characters would you like to see next?

Edited by maink
bad writing

• 3 weeks later...

Hulk vs leader, abomination, and general Ross and us army. Another way to go would be hulk vs. Other heroes like wolverine,Thor, thing etc...

Daredevil has to have kingpin, bullseye, and Electra. Imagine the possibilities with "echoes" from bumper bounces and a totally blacked out pinball with no lights during some missions

Punisher have jigsaw, thugs like moon knight, maybe kingpin but if kingpin is on daredevil that would be unlikely so use another big gang person in his place like tombstone

New spidey with new villains or perhaps the sinister six. Villains id like to see: kraven, sandman, vulture, rhino, scorpion, chameleon, lizard, venom, carnage

Point is spidey has such a large rouge's gallery he deserves at least two tables.

And out of all these ideas I like my daredevil idea the best

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I want hulk daredevil

I have the old Daredevil comic where he fights Hulk... and found it a person had put it up on Youtube.

Now, Hulk VERSUS Daredevil would be the shortest table ever. :applause:

EDIT: Should have mentioned the actual battle starts at about 5:05 minutes

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9L23e7RF9Gw]Daredevil vs Hulk: Daredevil #163 - YouTube[/ame]

Edited by Maldovar

• 3 months later...