Is this worth buying?

Sumsa

Ok so I've played the trial but the trial really only lets you play for a couple of minutes and One thing I want to know is, is this game worth the purchase?

I haven't bought a pinball game yet and I was liking the look of this game... but have any of you found you got bored of quick? would you recommend it or would you tell me to stay away?

thanks guys.

Ok so I've played the trial but the trial really only lets you play for a couple of minutes and One thing I want to know is, is this game worth the purchase?

I haven't bought a pinball game yet and I was liking the look of this game... but have any of you found you got bored of quick? would you recommend it or would you tell me to stay away?

thanks guys.

Best words than Vyrastas impossible!!!

I hesitated and now I regret but finally bought it and the first day I played like 5 hours in a row of course next day I had a wrist pain for some days,but its so addictive.;)

Best words than Vyrastas impossible!!!

I hesitated and now I regret but finally bought it and the first day I played like 5 hours in a row of course next day I had a wrist pain for some days,but its so addictive.;)

haha well thats what I was hoping, just once it doesnt get stale quick!

thanks both of you for the replies, I'll get this next week :)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...