I don't believe what I seen in my life ever...

SirSephiroth

Okay, I am trying to do my best with my second language English. I wanted to sharing with you all what I seen.

Alright, I have only 4 hardest trophies (Frequent Flyer, Acquire Waffle Weapons, Pack Addict, and Perkaholics Anonymous) left to 100% of Call of Duty: World at War. I decided to target a trophy as Frequent Flyer before having dinner. I joined other players I don't know in Map Pack 3-- Three of them were 65 ranks, mine is 7... how embarrassed!

Anyway, When we were just getting start on this stage, next thing I knew is... strange random colour fog somewhere. I notice my score point is over millions-- maybe billions!! I opened all the door to proved my score point is really millions (or billions). Hell, we can afford anything!! Our usernames were strange random BRIGHT colour! We ran so faster than we had! I wondered like 'what's going on!?'... Yea, I was confusing!

Then the yellow text appears on the top and right of screen; it said it ll unlocking our trophies in any minutes. I thought it was scam but three trophies pop up in a row as I do nothing! I was open my jaw and almost wet myself! It said it will take a while to unlocking our trophies. Oh yeah it mentions that we got lots of weapons included upgraded weapons-- that's normal we carried 2 weapons only but this weird stage allowed we have lots of weapons-- we got monkey bomb already! the yellow text then appears as tip that we kneel and push the square then I can teleported through the walls AND outside of the stage! I again push the square to back to the normal but still weird stage. Finally it said that Kanboo or something like this username was make like this. Then it went timed out, to back main menu.

I was excited as hell like a 10 years old excited for Christmas Day and jumped to the this stage and same players! I went to get iphone to record it for proof to show my friends, youtube and ever here! However when we started to play... it was completely normal stage but our usernames still bright. Still no sign of the yellow texts. I quit and enter for three times and nothing happened. I missed my chance to record it!! I can't help but frozed at first place!

Afterward, I have a trophy left as Perkaholics Anonymous. It was really catch me surprised. So weird but miracle! I am honestly not make whole up. I swear on my nan in the heaven! Not just a reason I wrote it here-- I am here to ask if anyone had ever seen this happened this time. Have you? Maybe today is first time. Maybe it was glitches... or mystery cheat hacking?

May I don't have any evidence but I have trophies that I got in an hour ago. Those trophies don't lies because three of trophies pop up at the same time was 21/7/11 and 7:00PM. There is no way in hell to get those trophies as Frequent Flyer, Acquire Waffle Weapons, and Pack Addict AT THE SAME TIME WITHOUT THIS MYSTERIOUSLY INCIDENT. I forget what usernames that I was playing with were also witness. I'll see them in my 'met a player' in PS3 Main Menu as if I remember their usernames well.

That's all.

I apologies for my second language and I was just overexcited to sharing my experience what I've seen.

• 2 weeks later...

just have to say, this also happened to me twice.

the first time, i ended up getting the trophy for having all doors unlocked. that trophies isnt hard to do, so i wasnt too upset about that. i did get also get the trophy for linking all the teleporters before round 7 or whatever it was. that one also isn't necessarily hard to do overall. but it can be hard if youre just playing online with random ppl who arent going for the same thing. ive actually had ppl attempt to do it, so i just try and help them (if i can get a sense of what they are trying to do, like if i see them opening all the doors to the teleporters really early, which is not typical, or if they actually have mics and are talking about it. if i'm playing with random strangers, i often keep my mic off, unless everyone else has mics and it seems like they are generally ok and want to work as a team, as opposed to being douchebags who like to talk shit... which sadly, often seems to be more the case than not :-s).

anyways, i managed to get all the rest of the trophies by actually earning them, including pack a punch 5 weapons and the 40 knives. the last one i needed was the waffle weapons. i came close a few times playing with randoms, but was never that lucky with the box. i finally got the trophy... but it was from a glitched room like what OP describes exactly. rainbow colored blinking score, with all this text flying across the screen. and people using UFO mode and god mode to fly around and what not. it was pretty silly, but in a way kind of goofy and fun to experiment with. so i only feel slightly ashamed that i didnt earn that trophy. but only because it's more about a trophy based on luck rather than skill. you just need points and happen to be lucky. its not necessarily about lasting tons of rounds because you can get it really early, or just get crap from the box anyway. :-s

Ste

just have to say, this also happened to me twice.

the first time, i ended up getting the trophy for having all doors unlocked. that trophies isnt hard to do, so i wasnt too upset about that. i did get also get the trophy for linking all the teleporters before round 7 or whatever it was. that one also isn't necessarily hard to do overall. but it can be hard if youre just playing online with random ppl who arent going for the same thing. ive actually had ppl attempt to do it, so i just try and help them (if i can get a sense of what they are trying to do, like if i see them opening all the doors to the teleporters really early, which is not typical, or if they actually have mics and are talking about it. if i'm playing with random strangers, i often keep my mic off, unless everyone else has mics and it seems like they are generally ok and want to work as a team, as opposed to being douchebags who like to talk shit... which sadly, often seems to be more the case than not :-s).

anyways, i managed to get all the rest of the trophies by actually earning them, including pack a punch 5 weapons and the 40 knives. the last one i needed was the waffle weapons. i came close a few times playing with randoms, but was never that lucky with the box. i finally got the trophy... but it was from a glitched room like what OP describes exactly. rainbow colored blinking score, with all this text flying across the screen. and people using UFO mode and god mode to fly around and what not. it was pretty silly, but in a way kind of goofy and fun to experiment with. so i only feel slightly ashamed that i didnt earn that trophy. but only because it's more about a trophy based on luck rather than skill. you just need points and happen to be lucky. its not necessarily about lasting tons of rounds because you can get it really early, or just get crap from the box anyway. :-s

Ste

Lucky! I can't tell you how many games it took for me to get all 3. :o

• 5 months later...
  • 2 years later...

I had the same with the Link the Teleporters ... I was in a incognito hacked lobby, and the shield just dropped down like that of the machine ... popping the trophy .. err ok. Glad that I have the harder trophies legit, although I sort of free-rided the no perks to lvl 20 trophy in a legit good game, one of my first matches. I did not even know what perks were or where to get them lol. Nice way of getting a hard trophy done.

Just did 5 pack a punchers... now need the 3 waffle weapons :/ almost had it grrr

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...