born surviver trophy

dittyeating

i am currently on the last section were your on a horse and trying to get on the train. tried it 40-50 times and very frustrated. anyway i have a bigger problem. i notice one of the trophies is for completing every chapter without dying. so what does that mean for the horse on the train part?? most people will fall off so im wondering everytime i fall off will i have to re start the whole level patagonia again from the start?? if so then how the fuck can this game get such a low platinum difficulty rating??

I dont think falling off horse counts as death, just when you get RED screen.

As far as the horse, i had to google it. The trick is, you HOLD down the button WHILE you balance yourself. You keep.. umm is it like R2? Pushed in the whole time and then jump to train. At no point does it tell you this and is just soooo stupid. Cause no where else did you have to keep the button held down. So try horse again, keep whatever button pushed down and HELD while you balance and then jump.

Let me know if that helps.

• 4 weeks later...

I recommend doing the whole game in "one run" (without dying at all) after you found all the collectibles. I don't know if there is a glitch in the way the game saves missions or the fact that some of the "mess-ups" that we do actually count toward a death even though the "incapacitated" screen doesn't come up.

For my experience, as far as i know, the scenes at the end where you have to balance yourself, jump on the chopper and that horse and train scene didn't affect my "born survivor" trophy when kept messing up. I just made sure that i didn't die during any of the rest of the game.