selling a copy in the uk

dittyeating

cheers. didnt understand the 1st poster properly but im sure ill have no problem selling on ebay. only paid £14 for it and ive seen them on there for more than that, its a us import and it came today in the post.

Yeah for some reason they sell for loads on ebay, probably cos they are quite rare in uk. i should really put mine on as well cos i finished it ages ago.

im assuming i cant trade in a shop afterwards as the barcode wont be the same, so do i just sell on ebay??

Thats probally the best way. Also you can post here..

The Bargain Bin - PS3Trophies.org once you do have it up for auction on ebay, because plat whores will probally buy the game. Now, i must ask... why did you choose to import game. Was it because its not sold in UK area.. or because this game you can get a double plat on, USA version and UK version? Im just currious why the import of such a low quality game, shipping had to be more than the game.

Does this make more senes? I thought i was pretty clear..

• 3 weeks later...

sorry mate i sold mine. got about £15 back a few weeks ago. its not a terrible game and there is some nice landscapes and bear is funny. decent game alround, so i would try and get it if i were you. you should get it on ebay for less than £20 and sell it for not much less 2 days later after platinum, so go 4 it. just watch the horse at the end. i smashed my controller in a rage, and so did many other apparently. you will know what i mean when you get to it. took me 50 tries. lol.