it's not glitched...it just sucks, here's why...

DylanVylan

the guide gave a list of what counts as becoming incompasitated (sp) and so when i played through the game on my survival run in the first level when i fell off the rock while waiting for the helicopter i thought i was fine..

i wasn't. i kept playing through the game and did everything perfect but the trophy didn't pop. i decided that i should just replay the first level because falling off the rock was the only thing i may have done wrong.

as i played through the first level and during the rapid scene when you first have to mash the button to get to shore for some reason the button didn't respond and i kept going down the rapids and it reloaded the check point. i almost snapped.. since i was right at the end i thought that instead of quitting out i'll just finish the damn level and start again. i finished the level.. and DID NOT fall off the rock and got the trophy and got the platinum.

WHAT THE HELL!?!?!?!? so falling off the rock into the rapids is a fail but not swimming hard enough and getting carried away down the same rapids doesn't count as a fail. so stupid.... so inconsistent.

Dv

some guides leave out little details because i figure they just didnt encounter certain problems that come up.. this game i struggled with a few times in a very annoying fashion. now that its done i can platinum that game in two and a half hours so if you have any questions send me a friend request and i can let you know anything you'll need.