IF Born Survivor GLITCHED on you, then please post here (regardless of Plat already)

NyCzFiNeSt4pReZ

IM just Curious now, ive played through this game 2 times already, Start to FINISH. Both times cleared save data, all levels no deaths, im like a master now at these POS QTE's almost thinking about making a video walk through guide to this GREAT GAME! lol (extremely sarcastic)

But UNFORTUNATELY after ah id say about 9 hours? i still have not got the platinum, so i ask all of you kindly post here if you were like me and got glitched on this trophy to simply post here.. :think:

**UPDATE**

3rd time start to finish all in one sitting with fresh profile save and save data - Still no trophy, im done wasting time on this POS GAME, fucking trophy just wont pop dunno why but i wanna shoot these devs in the fucking head each and every one of them for creating such a shit fucking game.. ok i feel better now lol

Edited by NyCzFiNeSt4pReZ

• 2 weeks later...

I'm having the same issue. Finished the entire game and got every trophy, but born survivor won't unlock despite beating the game without getting a continue screen. I just deleted my save files and am rushing through the levels attempting to get that one trophy. Hopefully my second playthrough will unlock it because I really don't want to be playing this game again.

• 4 weeks later...
no glitching for me.:confused:

i just quit to xmb every time i got incapacitated and restarted the game.

Restarted the level OR checkpoint?

I'm going to try your trick...

I exited the game at the continue screen, thinking it would reload my save and not count the death... NOPE! If you get to that continue screen, you may have to restart the entire level... which is bullsh*t if you die somewhere stupid (and instantly), like in the slide-through-the-ice-tunnel bit in the last level, where you can easily go into a hole and die instantly...

I'll try the "quit to XMB and then restart the checkpoint" trick... hopefully that'll grab me the trophy...:(

^worked for me.

every time you get the 'bear is incapacited' screen, don't press anything. simply quit to the xmb and restart the game/level. you'll continue from the last saved checkpoint in that level to try again.

The game still counted the bear death even though I did this...

3rd playthrough, I quit out to XMB BEFORE getting to game over screen. I saw that I screwed up and just went straight to reset. BAM, I got the trophy after reloading save!

Game is very glitched. I think it records the death if you're too slow on quitting out. If you see that game over screen with the two options, your best bet is to restart the level. Otherwise, you'll end up replayin entire game (after deleting your save). I'm personally glad I tried replaying 1st level again for third time! :o

It glitched for me too so heres what I did and it unlocked unexpectedly. I didn't delete my save data but started a new game right from the training base camp and continued all the way through non stop until the trophy popped at the end of The Everglades. I don't know if it makes a difference but I played the quizzes too and when I got the red X's from fucking up the puma I hit start and last checkpoint. This worked for me and I hope it can work for others too.

PS: I saw the black screen once too!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

just complatet my last episod and no trophie:( but i think it might me becoues then i got interrapted or how do u spell it, o toke restart from the pause menu and then it started almost every ex ball was allready taken and blue insted of yellow can it have something to do whit that?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

It didn't glitch on me, but this is what I did. Each time I finish a level I quit the game from the XMB & save the data to the clouds (:psn+: feature). The only two places I die was the everglades (once) & deserted island (three times). I always picked continue instead of exit after bears death so that after I completed the game I can replay those stages again. Also I took the quizzes, I believe that help me:think:.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This is what I did:

I replayed two levels completely before actually finishing the game and did not have to restart during the replay. I always did the quiz after. I always continued on to the next episode after finishing. Therefore, I went to the last episode only needing to get through that level without being incapacitated.

On that last episode during the sled part I fell in and got the dreaded Bear incapacitated screen. Because I was so far in I decided to keep going. From the incapacitated screen, I held down the PS button until the quit screen came up. I quit out to XMB and then loaded the game back up from the last checkpoint. I then finished and the trophy popped.

I know this method has worked for some and I can confirm it worked for me.

• 2 weeks later...

mine glitched last night, debating wether or not to delete data and do a run through in one sitting or try a couple more eps and see if it unlocks :/

EDIT - got plat - i DID NOT delete save data, started with training and went all the way through and it unlocked after episode 5. ( which i knew i already beat all without dying) the only thing i did NOT do on my first run in episode 5 was to do the last quiz (i skipped for some damn reason)....2nd playthrough i did not skip it, and it popped right after. I believe doing the quizzes plays a major factor in getting this trophy unlocked.

Edited by bbrickson83

• 3 weeks later...
mine glitched last night, debating wether or not to delete data and do a run through in one sitting or try a couple more eps and see if it unlocks :/

EDIT - got plat - i DID NOT delete save data, started with training and went all the way through and it unlocked after episode 5. ( which i knew i already beat all without dying) the only thing i did NOT do on my first run in episode 5 was to do the last quiz (i skipped for some damn reason)....2nd playthrough i did not skip it, and it popped right after. I believe doing the quizzes plays a major factor in getting this trophy unlocked.

Solution to this issue is that when it will glitch on you, beat the game without dying in 1 session. Worked for my friend, who after beating the game 5 times gave up on this trophy. THan he tried in one go and got the trophy.