Seriously?!?!?

rawkkiddo

So I bought a copy of this game from Amazon, tried it and none of the trophies unlocked. Did the Base Camp mission about 5 times, never unlocked the silver trophy. Was told maybe I got a bad copy, and to send the game back. I was upset about this, but Amazon made the transaction easy. Sent the old game back and in two days had a new copy in hand. Went and played the Base Camp mission again and no trophy to speak of when I was finished. Am I missing something here? When I start up a game it makes me save, and then save again. If anyone has any advice I would love to hear it.

Ok, if anyone can help me with this issue I will be a happy man. I brought my second copy of the game over to my brothers, played the first level and the trophy popped on his system. Why on earth would the trophy not unlock on mine?

The trophy(ies) glitched. Delete the Game Data Utility (not Save Data) for the game and start the game again. The trophies should pop.

Thats the thing, there is no game data just save data. When I uploaded it the first time I thought to do the same thing and could not find the game data anywhere. I feel like when I first put the game in it did something to my system, and now those trophies will never be unlocked.

Oh the irony..... I had given up on trying to get this to work and started playing Unchartered 2. I guess Nathan Drake is more man vs. wild than Bear because on a whim I threw Man Vs. Wild in one last time and the trophies now work. For all of you who were reading this thread hoping my dreams would come true, you can now rest.