the end (spoilers? but doubt it)

Lord_Raiden

You have to hold the R2 button the whole time, even while waiting for the door to open and balance. If you even let up just a little or put too much pressure on the R2 button it will make you fall, you need to keep it steady.

It pissed me off hardcore as well because I have tremors and that makes fine motor skills (like keeping a button pressed with the same strength a nightmare).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

i love it seening people who already got there platinum run their month saying its was very easy....i play tons of games, and this one last part....well lets just say i started when the yankee ball game and i have still not been able to jump into the train....the game is shit and if it wasn't because its gamefly's and not mines, i would have tear this shit up....and send it back to the makers of this shitty ass game

Yeah, the last part is a total WHORE.

It really helps to hold R2 the entire time... and do NOT jump until you are in alignment with the door. If you try and jump slightly behind (you're not exactly parallel to door), he'll fall off the horse instead...

I swear these "survival" techniques are absolutely retarded. You'd more likely accidentally jump underneath the train than survive...

SHENANIGANS!:mad:

• 3 weeks later...
i love it seening people who already got there platinum run their month saying its was very easy....i play tons of games, and this one last part....well lets just say i started when the yankee ball game and i have still not been able to jump into the train....the game is shit and if it wasn't because its gamefly's and not mines, i would have tear this shit up....and send it back to the makers of this shitty ass game

I hate the horse.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

This game was so painful to go through, i donot even have words to express what i felt for 5 hours. About 1 hour of those 5 hours went to the last part of this game (using the guide) Its like the whole game Bear Grylls is all badass, and the last part is Bear Grylls with down syndrome.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I haven't raged like this over a game in a long time. If you want me to hold :r2: at the sweet spot while balancing with the left stick you should give me the gauge to let me know if I'm letting up or tightening my grip. I haven't stood on the horse for a full second yet and I have no way of knowing wether I'm failing because I'm not keeping my balance or if I'm not in the sweet spot. I'm getting ready to say forget the trophy and just move on. This just isn't worth it.