Do Not Play This Game

mattybell2117

This could be the biggest piece of shit game I've ever played. Honestly, I've played some horseshit games but this can't even pass for entertainment.

The last chapter is so fucking cheap. When you have to balance yourself on that fucking horse, you just automatically fall over. You'll pass out randomly, you'll have to do something random followed by something else random without any warning or tutorial or clue that you're about to have to do that thing. 3 random things could just be strung together and you're supposed to know how to do them all and you have a split second to realize what you're doing then actually do it. It's fucking stupid.

I don't say this about games very often but not only is this not worth your money, but it's not worth the time (and it only takes about 5 hours to finish). It's just useless, pointless, lame, shitty and all around terrible. Don't even consider this. If you want an easy platinum, at Megamind is a descent game. This is garbage.

I'm not crying about the game, I'm just warning you. This game is a piece of shit.

I'd rate it a 2/10

Edited by mattybell2117

Dude I just finished playing the first mission, and was actually thinking the exact same thing. I dont know if there is a way to keep track of collectables outside of the levels or not yet, but for now this game blows bad. I already started it though so now I have to grind it for the platinum, but if I had seen someone else play it first I would stay away. This is a terrible game

Dude I just finished playing the first mission, and was actually thinking the exact same thing. I dont know if there is a way to keep track of collectables outside of the levels or not yet, but for now this game blows bad. I already started it though so now I have to grind it for the platinum, but if I had seen someone else play it first I would stay away. This is a terrible game

Yep, it's utter garbage. And no there's no collectible/stat tracking of any kind. Basically you can follow a guide the whole way so you can get the collectibles on the first run and that's what I suggest. I always do my first playthrough not worrying about that kind of stuff so I can enjoy the game but you won't enjoy. Might as well get it out of the way asap. I'm pissed I have to play this again to get the collectibles.

Yeah I dont know if I want to worry about the collectibles right now simply because I want to play through without passing out and get that out of the way. but this game is crap. I would rather plat Hannah Montana again than play this shit.

This could be the biggest piece of shit game I've ever played. Honestly, I've played some horseshit games but this can't even pass for entertainment.

The last chapter is so fucking cheap. When you have to balance yourself on that fucking horse, you just automatically fall over. You'll pass out randomly, you'll have to do something random followed by something else random without any warning or tutorial or clue that you're about to have to do that thing. 3 random things could just be strung together and you're supposed to know how to do them all and you have a split second to realize what you're doing then actually do it. It's fucking stupid.

I don't say this about games very often but not only is this not worth your money, but it's not worth the time (and it only takes about 5 hours to finish). It's just useless, pointless, lame, shitty and all around terrible. Don't even consider this. If you want an easy platinum, at Megamind is a descent game. This is garbage.

I'm not crying about the game, I'm just warning you. This game is a piece of shit.

I'd rate it a 2/10

It's really not that bad, the last section you are having trouble with is actually pretty easy, you need to balance the camera, you don't "automatically" fall over. I struggled with this the first time, but once you understand how it works it's easy after that.

The game itself is very easy, I never randomly passed out except on the second level I didn't know how to do the quicksand section at first and "died". But the rest of the game is VERY standard, I had some jumping issues when climbing mountains but outside of that it was very easy.

Just follow the objectives, sleep when it says, I think I ate food once at the most. Don't follow the Youtube videos on the guide, those are terrible quality, there's a more descriptive guide over at 360a that's word only right now but it gives you the exact location for the animals missing on the Youtube videos.

Bottom line, it's not THAT bad. I thought it was a piece of shit too but it could have been much worse. The jumping mechanics are the worst part of it for me.

Yeah I dont know if I want to worry about the collectibles right now simply because I want to play through without passing out and get that out of the way. but this game is crap. I would rather plat Hannah Montana again than play this shit.

:rolleyes: I would rather plat this game 50 times then have Hannah anywhere near my trophy list.

The jumping mechanics are garbage.

With the part I was having trouble I didn't know you had to hold R2 as well because the game never told me I had to keep R2 held while I was balancing on the horse. Anyways iunno if I'll go back and finish it. I got 5 gold, a silver and a bronze. I'll see what I can do tonight but I have no desire to play any more of this game. I was just planning on finishing it by tomorrow.

It's an incredibly easy platinum. The collectibles are not that hard and if you watch the videos you should know what to do and where to go and you won't pass out.

I'll agree, the game isn't much fun and it did a poor job with the train bit, but it's still one of the quickest platinum games available. Not a lot of 5 hour platinums available.

I recommend this for all trophy hunters, but do not buy the game. Rent it.

The videos are such shitty quality and they backtrack all over the place so while trying to follow them I ended up missing something in a chapter and it won't let me backtrack. What a piece of shit stupid fucking design. There obviously is a reason to backtrack if I'm trying to fucking backtrack!

It's so inconsistent and fucking annoying. I'm trying to escape from the 3rd bear attack in the rockies and my fucking asshole character won't jump off the cliff. I made it all the way to the end without dying, then i had to dodge the same bear like 8 times then eventually I pressed the wrong button and got mauled. Worst game ever.

My rating has been dropped to a 1/10.

Edited by mattybell2117

• 3 weeks later...

I'd rate it a 2/10

Couldn't agree more. I can't even finish the 1st level. Damn game froze and now when I go back to that level it freezes on the screen that says hit X to continue.

Ha i cant believe someone just posted talking about leisure suit larry, because that is exactly what I was thinking. I could NOT make it through Larry and I dont know if Ill be finishing this. I read the guide and was told how eaaaasy this game is. It doesnt matter how easy it is if its a poorly made game. Im right behind you guys when you say "This game is terrible!"

IF HANNAH MONTANA WAS STACKABLE, I WOULD BE ALL OVER IT COMPARED TO PLAYING THIS GAME. Im also kinda mad cuz i went and looked around for this game, and found it like I was some lucky guy. HA!:mad:

I rented this game after reading a few posts about an easy 5-hour plat; plus I liked the show, so why not? But don't be misled by an "easy plat".

After two days of annoying frustration, I can't even recommend a rental. This is a piece of garbage game, and by far the WORST game I ever played. Controls are horrible, the button sequencing events are not fun, and the game gets super annoying rapidly. I can't even get past the first bear sequence in the Rockies without dying. I did manage to complete all the other levels aside from Rockies & Patagonia. But I've given up on getting all trophies as I find the the sequence of getting on the train in Patagonia absolutely impossible, making earning the platinum impossible.

I highly recommend avoiding this piece of garbage.

i got this a while ago, havent played it since lol im still debating, i dun really wanna start it on my profile and have to actually grind it, (time wise) so my alternative to this is to start it on my sub act, and go from there, if indeed i find it not as the posts say, i will go for plat on my act..

bottom line there are alot of whiners, like really, its a plat, regardless of the games easy or not, get ur plat and if its cheap give up, dont cry about it cuz u cant get the plat! common man u sound like such babies, shit game garbage game, great just remember, u wanted to start it cuz it was "easy" guess it wasnt as easy as u thought..

and dont get me wrong ive played alotta shit games, garbage games and had to grind em out the same for plats i.e. larry, montana, ben 10, damn nation, w.e. u gotta do what u gotta do if ur a trophy whore.. =P

no way is this game as bad as leisure suit larry. its not even as bad as alone in the dark or terminator. i made it through all those games and this one is definitely not as bad as those 3. it may not be a good game but it is much easier and way shorter to plat

• 1 month later...
no way is this game as bad as leisure suit larry. its not even as bad as alone in the dark or terminator. i made it through all those games and this one is definitely not as bad as those 3. it may not be a good game but it is much easier and way shorter to plat

Is a pretty good game if you ask me but if the trophies are not POPPING UP for you then it is worst than all the games you have played. Having to play a level over and over and still no trophy is BS. Anyway, is all about luck I guess. Some ppl have no problem but I have multiple problems with it so sending it back to GF.

• 3 weeks later...
It's an incredibly easy platinum. The collectibles are not that hard and if you watch the videos you should know what to do and where to go and you won't pass out.

I'll agree, the game isn't much fun and it did a poor job with the train bit, but it's still one of the quickest platinum games available. Not a lot of 5 hour platinums available.

I recommend this for all trophy hunters, but do not buy the game. Rent it.

5 hours??? Bullsh*t! You can easily spend something like 2-3 hours f*cking up that train bit at the end!!!!

I know I've spent over 5 hours already, and NO PLAT!

I would say the game's frustrating controls and sh*tty instructions make this a 4/10 in difficulty... AT LEAST. I wouldn't say this game is a 2/10 plat! Saboteur is more of a 2/10!!! Not this piece of sh*t...

• 2 weeks later...

I can't pass first level. I keep falling of the slippery rock. I have no idea why? I cannot give up however I feel this is a losing battle. Its the first level. I need some advice from someone who may have struggled with this. Please God Help Me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.ps3trophies.com/card/4/SLOPPYWAFFLE.png

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Firstly I'm surprised people are actually buying this game. Secondly, I'm surprised people are buying this game and being surprised it is shit. Doesn't a game based on a television show scream shit?

Shame on Bear selling out though...I thought he was cool until this and the stupid Nissan (neh-shan) X-trail ads.