Born Survivor ? How to keep track

princeazrak

I beat every mission w/o passing out. On mission1 though, after the 1st bear encounter I did fall off one of the pillar thingies. Passed every other mission w/o falling off something or passing out. I wonder if it has to be done on Survivalist.

I fell jumping onto the pillar as well but still got the trophy. All it does is put you back on the pillar with less health. I played on normal.

As far as keeping track, there's only 5 episodes so it shouldn't be hard to remember.

Edited by PS4Trophies Wozamil

Dude seriously fuck mission 3. I keep trying to do that damn camel section to get away from the sand storm and can never get the button combos in on time, that fucking bar keeps running out its bullshit. I hit them flawless and still miss them how the fuck

THIS TROPHY IS GLITCHED. I have finished every single mission without even being returned to a part or whatever. I used checkpoints on the last part of patagonia because that horse part is fucking retarded but other than that it was a flawless playthrough. Awesome, this piece of shit turned into a toilet bowl full of diarrhea. Jesus Christ this game is awful. Instead of killing Osama Bin Laden they should've just made him play this game over and over again.

Thanks to this piece of shit motherfucking trophy, I'm into my 14th hour of this game and still haven't gotten it. I've beaten every level 4 times without passing out, twice without using a checkpoint, and once without ever even falling and being put back or whatever.

This is horse shit and torturous. I just want to get rid of this game.

If someone finds a solution to this game being fuckin glitched, please announce it here because I'm done with this game until something gets fixed. I should've been done in 7 hours, it's been double that. There's not even any game data utility for this game that I can delete and reinstall.

Edited by mattybell2117

THIS TROPHY IS GLITCHED. I have finished every single mission without even being returned to a part or whatever. I used checkpoints on the last part of patagonia because that horse part is fucking retarded but other than that it was a flawless playthrough. Awesome, this piece of shit turned into a toilet bowl full of diarrhea. Jesus Christ this game is awful. Instead of killing Osama Bin Laden they should've just made him play this game over and over again.

Thanks to this piece of shit motherfucking trophy, I'm into my 14th hour of this game and still haven't gotten it. I've beaten every level 4 times without passing out, twice without using a checkpoint, and once without ever even falling and being put back or whatever.

If someone finds a solution to this game being fuckin glitched, please announce it here because I'm done with this game until something gets fixed. I should've been done in 7 hours, it's been double that. There's not even any game data utility for this game that I can delete and reinstall.

Have you deleted your save data yet? Usually if a trophy is glitched, deleting the save data will fix it (happened to my friend with WET and AC2).

I was nervous about this trophy being glitched, I took care not to pass out in every level.

I did fall down holes and stuff, and used restart from checkpoint a couple of times, but I never got the "continue or quit" screen because my green health bar never depleted. I also never failed an animal attack.

I played the game from start to finish in one sitting as my first time playing. I don't know if that makes a difference in this trophy, though.

You need to relax, the game is shit sure, but nothing to lose your temper over.

The solution here is to pick continue AFTER you finish a level. Do not quit, for some reason it does not save properly. I confirm this as I had one level I need to continue on, I finished it and got the trophy.

If that doesn't work, then you've blacked out on a level you didn't realize.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi just got the platinum. I died three times while playing the game and got the trophy. What I did is when it tells you Bear is incapacitated and to continue or exit just quit the game and reload where you left off. It does not save your death if you just quit the game. I did it in one sitting. So you wont have to stress so much over dying now.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just got the glitch here as well. I'm positive i only passed out on the first level. Just replayed the first level and the trophy didn't pop. That's so lame that you have to play it through in one sitting. Oh well, it won't be so bad just flying through the game without worrying about the collectibles. It better pop the 2nd time. :mad: