XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > > > >

Closed Thread

Old 04-27-2011, 01:30 AM   #11
duck360

Send a message via MSN to duck360

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Word of Mouth - Gold   Community Gaming Event Silver   Silver Road Map Submitter   Gold Trophy Guide Submitter   Bronze Submission
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donkey-er View Post
great guide man! really cool how you included vids for all the collecting
I think is my 3rd time making a collectable guide Not a cool job to be honest lol

Like me in Facebook
What makes a great Trophy Hunter? 1- Having good amount of . 2- Not all of your are easy ones and must have lots of 9-10 difficutly . 3- Having 90%+ completion. 4- You enjoy collecting them.
Old 04-27-2011, 03:41 PM   #12
BishopFrost

Looks like a solid guide, quick easy plat sounds good to me!!
Old 04-27-2011, 04:59 PM   #13
kdrcraig

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Maximum Clubs Top 5
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)

Nice guide, wasn't gonna bother playing this but a 2 difficulty and 3-5 hours will make a nice quick Gamefly rental and some trophy whoring.

Old 04-27-2011, 11:19 PM   #14
mattybell2117

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Community Gaming Event Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)

Just called my Gamestop and they don't even have it in stock yet. I'm gonna check Blockbuster tonight and see if they have it by chance but I doubt it. I just can't see myself paying even $30 for a one night game. I bought Megamind for $25 but I traded it in for $25 too so it turned out to be cheaper than renting. I want to play this but Iunno if I want to buy it lol. Anything included if you buy?

My First Guide: MX vs ATV Trophy Guide and Roadmap
Old 04-28-2011, 06:44 AM   #15
duck360

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Word of Mouth - Gold   Community Gaming Event Silver   Silver Road Map Submitter   Gold Trophy Guide Submitter   Bronze Submission

Just a bluray disc and the instruction manual It's not worth buying that's for sure but free plat it is

Like me in Facebook
What makes a great Trophy Hunter? 1- Having good amount of . 2- Not all of your are easy ones and must have lots of 9-10 difficutly . 3- Having 90%+ completion. 4- You enjoy collecting them.
Old 04-29-2011, 02:37 AM   #16
lost4lost

duck360, may contain spoilers for anyone that hasnt played it. But i need help 360. Im at the very last part of the game where you ride the horse to the train. at the part where you press R2 to hold it on green dot, when guy does his balance, he automatically falls off without letting me balance him. Doesnt even give me a second to balance him. Not sure what im doing wrong. What do you do on this last part. Been stuck on that part alone for like a hour. restarting checkpoint over and over.

Thanks to RED_REBEL44 for the amazing signature.
"Trophy Hunter"
Old 04-29-2011, 05:39 AM   #17
duck360

Quote:
Originally Posted by lost4lost View Post
duck360, may contain spoilers for anyone that hasnt played it. But i need help 360. Im at the very last part of the game where you ride the horse to the train. at the part where you press R2 to hold it on green dot, when guy does his balance, he automatically falls off without letting me balance him. Doesnt even give me a second to balance him. Not sure what im doing wrong. What do you do on this last part. Been stuck on that part alone for like a hour. restarting checkpoint over and over.
Sorry forgot to mention how to beat that part , I got confused myself but you need to hold R2 even when you're balancing then jump when the door opens , don't let go of R2 in the whole part

Like me in Facebook
Old 04-29-2011, 06:20 AM   #18
bilaljalook

i think am gona get it and plat it, sounds like nyc and eazy plat

Last edited by bilaljalook; 04-29-2011 at 06:21 AM.
Old 04-29-2011, 07:44 PM   #19
ultimateGhost88

Nice guide Duck360

Im having a little trouble with the All Godīs Creatures trophy, after I finished the Everglades 4 times I always end up with 7 of 8 animals found..

Do you or anyone else know the complete list of all the animals for this bloody trophy? any help would be apreciated because thats the last trophy I need to get platinum.

Cheers
Old 04-30-2011, 12:46 AM   #20
Wozamil

Send a message via Skype™ to Wozamil

Awards Showcase Platinum Trophy Guide Submitter   Guide Supplement Platinum   First PS4 Game Nights   Member of the Month Winner   Bronzer Than Nothing   Jack of All Trades   Bright Idea!   Word of Mouth - Platinum   5,000 Posts   THL Season 1 - Close But No Cigar   A+ Thread Award   Call of Duty 4 Birthday
Total Awards: 17 (more» ...)

I just finished episode 2 and the game is easy. I got a little lost in the bog or swamp, whatever it's called but so did Duck, apparently if you follow the video, lol

Closed Thread