Boss help!

personausermike

Hey mike!

I beat 2 out of 3 so far that big thing with the face on the castle battle field i beat that first just punching at his platforms until they all broke then I would build enrgy go to level 3 release triple jump up to his head and keep punching. rinse repeat heal when needed.

I also beat the guy with the gatling gun and shield just had to chase him around.

I have not been able to beat fist monster the queen or the lance monster

update:

I just spammed charged lance against the queen alot and won i had to repair a lot though tthose darmed red porbs see uses are a pain.

Update i beat the fist monster just using power ups i got from the queens and usings tehe lance when i fel t like it. If you need help look at the trohpy guide under the All S Rank Completed trophy there are good tips there

Edited by Novibear

• 9 months later...

I need some advice on the "Forbidden Floor" chick.

I did what the guide suggests, but it seems I cannot actually attack her except with the L1 improved bullets - and even that only for a short time after some of her attacks.

The problem is the following: I cannot reach her. I try to get near her, she attacks me and sends me flying away or does something else that keeps me away from her. Sometimes I can attack her in close range, but the hits don't count. I see, for instance, the fists go right through her and she doesn't take any damage or reacts at all. (Except attacking me because I stand so close.) (And I'm not talking about her shield, because that glows red when it absorbs damage.)

So I got lucky and had her do that special attack you can counter which took away a third of her health. I then managed to deplete it even further with aura-improved bullets. (L1 + square.) Which took as long as forever can take within 30 minutes because she's invulnerable most of the time anyways with her shield.

But then she puts on her mask and it's over. No way to attack her at all. Not even the bullets I could use up to that moment. Time runs out and I lose.

So TLDR: How do I attack that woman?!

I need some advice on the "Forbidden Floor" chick.

I did what the guide suggests, but it seems I cannot actually attack her except with the L1 improved bullets - and even that only for a short time after some of her attacks.

The problem is the following: I cannot reach her. I try to get near her, she attacks me and sends me flying away or does something else that keeps me away from her. Sometimes I can attack her in close range, but the hits don't count. I see, for instance, the fists go right through her and she doesn't take any damage or reacts at all. (Except attacking me because I stand so close.) (And I'm not talking about her shield, because that glows red when it absorbs damage.)

So I got lucky and had her do that special attack you can counter which took away a third of her health. I then managed to deplete it even further with aura-improved bullets. (L1 + square.) Which took as long as forever can take within 30 minutes because she's invulnerable most of the time anyways with her shield.

But then she puts on her mask and it's over. No way to attack her at all. Not even the bullets I could use up to that moment. Time runs out and I lose.

So TLDR: How do I attack that woman?!

I had trouble with her too.

The Mad Queen seems to be only vulnerable to fists. That, and I read somewhere that at the start of the fight to immediately attack her as she has not put up her shield yet. I did not do that as it was too late.

The guide says to farm aura, level 3 release, break her shield with the L1 fist combo, then use the L1 fist and bullet combo and she becomes cake (while of course blocking).

The best time to attack her is while she stabs her sword into the ground and creates that pursuing floor spike attack, but then that leaves the problem of when to charge level 3 release. All I remember doing is putting the stairs between her when I got the required aura, level 3 released, went to her, targetted and did what the guide said to do.

I remember my hits always connecting and dealing damage so there is something you are not doing right.