no continue / no repair glitched?

jigsaw

after like 2 weeks i finally beat the final boss without healing or using continue but i only got the trophies for completing the game and getting all s ranks,when i died i quit to scene selection,but the game always saves when doing so...do i have to quit to xmb everytime i die so the game doesn't save that i return to level selection?

has anyone gotten the no continue or no repair trophy during their first completion of the story mode?

well at least s rank is out of the way,i think i can do it again :cool:

i finished the game again and got both :dance:

the first 5 bosses were a joke,beat them all on the first try with s rank within 1-3 minutes,lol

the final boss didn't work out that well,i had to retry him 5-6 times but i noticed something,the game only saves when you are in the game over/continue screen and return to scene selection,i think this is what disables the trophies,so it doesn't matter if you use continue or return to scene selection,just avoid the game over screen or if you get it quit to xmb instead

if you press start and return to selection the game won't save

also,when i finished the game it said my stats were uploaded,it didn't say this when i first finished it,so maybe these trophies can only be gotten on your 2nd run

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 years later...

I beat them all without repairing (constantly using scene selection after I died) or using a continue and I got the no continue but I didn't get the no repair... I think I actually healed at some point that saved when switching from L1 attacking to guard because guard is the same button as heal, it's really annoying.