Makato Nanaya - Trophy Guide

Setsuna

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/news/blazblue1.png

• Estimated Trophy Difficulty: 4/10
  • Offline Trophies: 3 (B)
  • Price: 7.99

Makoto includes 3 trophies, none of which are hard. Inexperienced players, however, might have trouble doing the 7 challenges required for one of the 3 trophies.

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/464/52.jpgFur and Loathing in Kagutsuchi(B)

Dealt over 5,000 damage in a single combo using this character.

The easiest way to do this is the simply do her astral finish which does well over 5,000 points of damage (about 6,601 to be exact). When you meet the Astral requirements you can input her astral which is 2363214+D/scaCehA.gifGDJsmya.gifLBjSTQ5.gifGDJsmya.gifscaCehA.gifgDyPbph.gifR81Tb8A.gif + :cross: or if you decide to go the easy route with beginner mode simply hold :r2: right in front of them.

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/464/53.jpgI Gnu It Was Ewe (B)

Beat over 7 missions in Challenge mode using this character.

This may sound difficult, but Makoto's challenges actually aren't that hard in comparison to the other characters in the game. Just have patience and slowly complete her challenges one by one. 1-7 are the easiest to complete from the 10 given to you. Also, for some of the later challenges, you may want to note that you have to hold D/:cross: for any moves that say it's delayable until the charge meter that appears above the heat gauge hits level 3.

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/464/54.jpgOh Nuts(B)

Used the Unlimited version of this character.

The unlimited version of Makoto is included in the DLC so you do NOT have to beat Score Attack with her. Simply go into Versus and trigger unlimited mode by pressing :l2: before selecting her. The trophy should unlock at the beginning of the match.

Edited by Slamma
Restore missing images

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I'm stuck on Makoto's Challenge #5 the commands r i believe 6D, 2D, jump D, then 632146D. I always get the first input 6D but when i follow up with 2D im too far. I played the demo of the move but it doesn't show dashing and i also saw vesper arcade's hand movements and he did not input a dash. What am i doing wrong? Please help.

I'm stuck on Makoto's Challenge #5 the commands r i believe 6D, 2D, jump D, then 632146D. I always get the first input 6D but when i follow up with 2D im too far. I played the demo of the move but it doesn't show dashing and i also saw vesper arcade's hand movements and he did not input a dash. What am i doing wrong? Please help.

Keep in mind there are two Challenge's you can do for Makoto as well as most of the cast, by going into your options and changing the System Version you can have the CS1 Challenge Trial which is a simply Air Grab Combo and Back Throw into Distortion opposed

Starts at 3:38

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zYhmeB6Sb9s]BlazBlue CS: Makoto's Challenge Mode 1-8 - YouTube[/ame]

I tried that combo and for some odd reason i couldn't get it. I would always end up under him. If i can get the first combo down for either of them ill have that mission complete. Im slowly getting there for the trophy. Just need 37 more.

Makoto is available at version 1.1 for CS1 and 1.04 for CS2 correct?

Do you by chance know the timing for the jump after 2B,6A. Also when it says that jump move in mission 5 does it mean hold down the jump or u can just jump normally? Sorry for so many questions i just recently came back to the game and went at some trials after sitting @ 51/100 and then completed 12 trials today. Now im 63/100.

I tried that combo and for some odd reason i couldn't get it. I would always end up under him. If i can get the first combo down for either of them ill have that mission complete. Im slowly getting there for the trophy. Just need 37 more.

Makoto is available at version 1.1 for CS1 and 1.04 for CS2 correct?

Do you by chance know the timing for the jump after 2B,6A. Also when it says that jump move in mission 5 does it mean hold down the jump or u can just jump normally? Sorry for so many questions i just recently came back to the game and went at some trials after sitting @ 51/100 and then completed 12 trials today. Now im 63/100.

Sorry If I can't be of much help in this regard but I didn't see any real "timing" after the 6A, I just jumped immediately after and continue with the rest of the combo, kind of like jump canceling out of 6A in a sense.

Sorry If I can't be of much help in this regard but I didn't see any real "timing" after the 6A, I just jumped immediately after and continue with the rest of the combo, kind of like jump canceling out of 6A in a sense.

K thanks for the help hopefully i can get my trophy soon. I wanna finish them soon.

EDIT: i got that one done 2day ^_^ Im now stuck on challenge 6 the one on the video above. I saw the other challenge from the different version and it scared me with the amount of inputs needed so i don't wanna attempt that one. This one seems easy i just need to understand what's the timing on the second attack... Do i need to charge the attack to level 3 for both moves? It seems like im always far away even though i started in the same location as the demo showed.

Edited by Kagerasimaru