Trophy Boosting Thread (Read First Post!)

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/news/boosting1.png

Trophy Boosting Thread

What your post should at least include (but not limited to):

1. Your PSN ID
  2. Online trophies you're wanting to boost
  3. Your time zone

To make everyone's life easier during boosting, please ensure you're familiar with the methods used to boost this game before you start.

If the boosting method requires a group to be organized and set up, please keep all discussions and planning in the boosting thread. Please do not create another thread.

Boosting Method:

If you feel that there's a much better and more preferred boosting method for certain online trophies not found in this thread or in the Trophy Guide, please post it in the

Feedback Forums. Please do not post here, as it will be missed.

Edited by BreadSkin

I'm down to get these ones as well

Hit me up: Steel739

If you can use custom teams, I'll use the Pirates since I altered all their stats and everyone runs slow as fuck

Sent an add request/message. Just checked... can't edit stats. It doesn't use your offline roster setup. We'll try anyway. Should be able to catch the runner anyway the way I explained.

EDIT: For anyone reading this, unranked exhibition matches don't seem to work for 'Ya Can't Get Fooled Again'. I pulled it off once and the trophy didn't pop up. If anyone gets it in an unranked exhibition, let me know... maybe something went wrong with mine.

Edited by pretend_hero

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

If anyone would like to boost the trophies which can be boosted using 2 people

feel free to send me a friends request. but please put the game title u need help in your message you send me on psn..

Send requests via PSN ONLY. I will not check this post to add people,

I also have numerous other games I can help in as well. after this is finished.

THANKS

PSN: MansonX

WOULD LOVE THE VIRAL TROPHY

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Can someone help me get the Team 2K trophy or other online trophies in this game? I will return the favor in this game or another game you choose as long as I own it. I own over 278 blu ray titles. so collection is large to choose from. add me. but please tell me what game u can help in and need help with in your request on psn..

PSN TAG: MansonX

POSTING AGAIN BECAUSE THIS IS STILL NEEDED (Bumped)

• 3 weeks later...

I'm also looking for a boosting partner , please message me through ps3t.org for a time /date for availability. I would receive messages through the psn but due to turds spaming those ridiculous chain mails I only bother looking at friend messages. Also looking for someone with a mic to speed things up.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I need most all cards, have found games with some ppl will not save afterwards, causing the cards to re-lock after i shut off the game. I have team 2k and will help you get that if you help me with some cards, or if you just wanna boost cards add chizzum187

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...