Team 2K Trophy

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
So I totally forgot about this trophy. I didn't have the game for the longest time so I couldn't help people with it but I have it again and it's not going anywhere for a long time so if anybody still needs this trophy they can hit me up.

Yeah, I remember I asked before and you didn't have it anymore. I definitely need this trophy. It'd give me motivation to go for platinum.

Big Ups to Slimy_Nutz! I now have the team 2K trophy. I will pass it on to anyone and everyone but I have 3 simple rules.

1) I'll play anytime but don't get pissy if I finish a match of Resistance 2 first... I don't quit out of ranked games to play others... it won't kill you to wait 10 minutes for the round to end.

2) Please don't ask to get ALL the trophies... I really don't want to play a game that takes hours so you can get all the home runs, steals, runs, etc. We will play a quick game where you strike out all of my batters and I strike out all of yours through 8 innings, then you win with your first batter in the 9th. You'll get the 12 Ks, 15Ks, walk off homer or steal home, 2k trophy and online ranked game...

3) I am doing this out of the goodness of my heart because someone was nice enough to give it to me for nothing... but I also want to get some cards out of the way in the process. Every team has players that need to be struck out "x amount of times". I may request you to change your team to one i need cards for (and will gladly do the same for you if you like).

If you cool with this then send me a psn request saying 2K trophy and we'll spread this annoying trophy around the forum.

Big Ups to Slimy_Nutz! I now have the team 2K trophy. I will pass it on to anyone and everyone but I have 3 simple rules.

1) Please don't ask to get ALL the trophies... I really don't want to play a game that takes hours so you can get all the home runs, steals, runs, etc. We will play a quick game where you strike out all of my batters and I strike out all of yours through 8 innings, then you win with your first batter in the 9th. You'll get the 12 Ks, 15Ks, walk off homer or steal home, 2k trophy and online ranked game...

2) I am doing this out of the goodness of my heart because someone was nice enough to give it to me for nothing... but I also want to get some cards out of the way in the process. Every team has players that need to be struck out "x amount of times". I may request you to change your team to one i need cards for (and will gladly do the same for you if you like).

If you cool with this then send me a psn request saying 2K trophy and we'll spread this annoying trophy around the forum.

I just want to say a BIG Thanks to spankyNspronkle for helping me achieve the Team2K trophy and the rest such as flawless.

I just want to say that I am willing to help anyone get the Team 2k trophy now that I have it, and I will be going by the same guidelines as spankyNspronkle as its a quick game but i am able to unlock cards as you be able to as well.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Has there been any luck finding someone who has the 2K trophy to pass along? I'd be glad to help those seeking certain cards; just let me know. I'm getting close to Platinum on both major baseball games. Took me several months for The Show; it's taken about a week to get this far in MLB2K9. All help is appreciated.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...