My Player Frozen

I finished my first year of my player mode and it freezes after the world series when the awards are getting ready to be handed out.

I mean what the fuck is that, am I now done because this is buillshit and I don't want to play this game anymore if I just wasted all my time.

Can you try saving and creating a new save, and use that save to advance to no?

Yeah I tried that, it all results in the same. When I advance past the world series winner, it freezes before the season awards are presented.

I guess I am starting all over, awesome. And I got to an overall rank of 78 in my first season :)

I didn't make the playoffs and i used my modified team file, I wonder if thats what caused it.

Yeah I tried that, it all results in the same. When I advance past the world series winner, it freezes before the season awards are presented.

I guess I am starting all over, awesome. And I got to an overall rank of 78 in my first season :)

I didn't make the playoffs and i used my modified team file, I wonder if thats what caused it.

That sucks. I know last year it had that problem, but this year it seemed like 2K fixed that issue in MyPlayer.

• 2 weeks later...