I Took the game back

Hey guys after buying this game i read the threads and saw it was impossible to plat anymore seeing this I took it back and got a different game instead one that is possible to finsih... Really hope they fix this on next years version as the game hadnt been out in Australia long would of had to of bought it right away to even have a chance... I know if I didnt play the game because of this at least 1 other person would be the same and its costing sales on the game.. But what can you expect from the Brains that brought us topspin online play lol..

I don't think 2K cares very much about the sales of the game when it comes to us trophy whores.... they had the same trophy on MLB 2K 10 last year & still put it in this years game. Even after all the complaints about it. Not to mention that 2K has no idea how to make a good sports game!!! Every 2K sports game i've played has just been awful.

EA Sports & Sony sports games are the best way to go, especially when your paying the price that you are paying in Australia.... If you really like the game then i'd suggest getting it imported next year ASAP or at least before the all-star game because i don't see this trophy going away...