King of the Hill trophy

Hey I'm trying to do this trophy and had no problem hitting 30 a round but when I got to Curtis granderson I could barely hit any homers any idea why?

Also looking to find someone to get the other trophies add me cheeto59 if u can help me out

Edited by Cheeto59

I tried everything you said to do and I still couldn't get passed it should I retry to do it or what should I do. Also the tips for the hitting home runs at minute maid park didn't work because I hit the ball behind the plate everytime

I tried everything you said to do and I still couldn't get passed it should I retry to do it or what should I do. Also the tips for the hitting home runs at minute maid park didn't work because I hit the ball behind the plate everytime

I had my share of troubles, but using the methods I listed I finally got though all 20. You will hit a few behind the plate, but most of it comes down to luck. It took me almost an entire month to get through all 20, so I suggest to try for a bit, quit, and try again.

If you feel you want to start over then go ahead, but I would keep trying.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Yo 2K has NO idea how to make sports games!!!!! It took me over 220 actual games played (BY FORCE) to get the HoF trophy. And now these fucks make a HRD mode where you kick total ass for the 1st 10 rounds & then all of the sudden, you suck a bigger u know what, then Jenna Jameson has ever even seen..... WTF??? This trophy is all i need for plat but shit, i am literally going off the fuckin rails here!!! I dont care how much i love baseball or trophies, this is my LAST 2K sports game!!! Good luck to anyone struggling with this bullshit trophy!!! Man this game is making me want to play W@W again... that game was tough but this game is just plain annoying!!! MLB The Show ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BTW, before anyone asks, YES i am following the guide... As mentioned above in another post.... all i do is foul it off when using the LS strategy.

Edited by Crazy-TrainZ28