XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > PS3 Games > Disc-Based PS3 Games > M (PS3) > Major League Baseball 2K10

Old 08-04-2010, 05:07 PM   #1 (permalink)

Awards Showcase THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   THL Season 5 Champions - EBGobblins   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Default My fellow man help

My Fellow Man
Complete and win an online league game.

Join or create an online league. You need at least 4 people to participate in an online league. Win one completed online league game and the trophy will appear at the end of the game.

Ok I won the match no trophy and i created league and i am unable to sim the league

the league is tornament style 3 innings which might be the problem too or the trophy is just glitched

Any hints
djhmetfan2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2010, 06:39 PM   #2 (permalink)

Awards Showcase I Beat the Staff Too!!!!   Word of Mouth - Silver   Member of the Month Winner   Bright Idea!   5,000 Posts   Gold  Road Map Submitter   Community Gaming Event Bronze   Gold Trophy Guide Submitter   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Bronze Submission
Total Awards: 10 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by djhmetfan2 View Post
My Fellow Man
Complete and win an online league game.

Join or create an online league. You need at least 4 people to participate in an online league. Win one completed online league game and the trophy will appear at the end of the game.

Ok I won the match no trophy and i created league and i am unable to sim the league

the league is tornament style 3 innings which might be the problem too or the trophy is just glitched

Any hints
It could be glitched as seems like since early June a few of the rophies for this game have become glitchy and I dont know why. Though I suggest try it again, create a league with 4 people ( you can have two people do it with each of you having a alt account to use) and create a basic league with 3 innings and after your first game that you win it should unlock.

Thats all I can give you really is try again.

PSNProfiles | Exophase

Click here to check out My Trophy Guides

Admit it. You like to collect trophies, so why not go ahead and sign up. Click Me! To Register
TheDoc87 is offline   Reply With Quote