My fellow man help

My Fellow Man

Complete and win an online league game.

Join or create an online league. You need at least 4 people to participate in an online league. Win one completed online league game and the trophy will appear at the end of the game.

Ok I won the match no trophy and i created league and i am unable to sim the league

the league is tornament style 3 innings which might be the problem too or the trophy is just glitched

Any hints

My Fellow Man

Complete and win an online league game.

Join or create an online league. You need at least 4 people to participate in an online league. Win one completed online league game and the trophy will appear at the end of the game.

Ok I won the match no trophy and i created league and i am unable to sim the league

the league is tornament style 3 innings which might be the problem too or the trophy is just glitched

Any hints

It could be glitched as seems like since early June a few of the rophies for this game have become glitchy and I dont know why. Though I suggest try it again, create a league with 4 people ( you can have two people do it with each of you having a alt account to use) and create a basic league with 3 innings and after your first game that you win it should unlock.

Thats all I can give you really is try again.