Spice of life won't unlock

• 3 months later...
Same here i played like 30 games and no trophy. Is it glitched?

It's gotta be. I tired to look to see if others have it and all I could find were people who got it early in the season. I don't know what happened but I have not been able to get it. I started to keep a list of teams I used after a complete 9 inning, ranked game and I'm around 20 games/teams or so and still don't have it. Aside from those, I've played 40+ games and no trophy.

It really sucks too, because the remaining few trophies I have left to get are easily obtainable. I got the hard ones done and now my plat is not going to happen because of a glitch. My enjoyment of trophies continues to diminish.

It's gotta be. I tired to look to see if others have it and all I could find were people who got it early in the season. I don't know what happened but I have not been able to get it. I started to keep a list of teams I used after a complete 9 inning, ranked game and I'm around 20 games/teams or so and still don't have it. Aside from those, I've played 40+ games and no trophy.

It really sucks too, because the remaining few trophies I have left to get are easily obtainable. I got the hard ones done and now my plat is not going to happen because of a glitch. My enjoyment of trophies continues to diminish.

i wonder if you create new save data

copy your data to a usb stick and then delete and win 10 and see if it works if you want we can both try

i wonder if you create new save data

copy your data to a usb stick and then delete and win 10 and see if it works if you want we can both try

I'd be willing to try that. I'm starting a new job Monday so I might not be available for sessions until late next week (not sure what my schedule is going to be but there will definitely be some free days).

• 1 month later...
Hey

any luck with this yet, I havent seen you around in a month on the network

I turned out to be on night shift and the job was a drag and nothing was the same. I haven't played much in the past couple months. However, I am no longer there and will be able to play more now.

I have deleted my old profile, so next time I boot the game up I should be able to make a new one and see how that goes. Hopefully that will work.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have a question for all of you guys. Did you play all your games with the same person or just a few people. I have a theory that for this trophy you need to play against different people. The online isn't dead yet so it may be worth trying. I've asked some people with this and they ALL told me they played different people.

If I am right, I need five more games, I'll report back then.

I have a question for all of you guys. Did you play all your games with the same person or just a few people. I have a theory that for this trophy you need to play against different people. The online isn't dead yet so it may be worth trying. I've asked some people with this and they ALL told me they played different people.

If I am right, I need five more games, I'll report back then.

That seems like a good theory cause I have only play games against maybe 5 or 6 people.Maybe 7

let us know

I'm in the middle of my 7th game right now. People seem to play the most between 5-10pm EST there is ~200 people playing the game at that time. With me being busy the last few days at that time I haven't got much done. I'm going to try and get at least #8 done tonight though.

I will update you guys when there is more to update. Thanks for the support guys.

Edit: Ughh the #8 guy disconnected on me in the 9th w/ two outs. I was up by one and his bench was empty. Make me 4-1 in actual real games now.

Unfortunately, I still need 3 more games, and I only have four teams that I haven't used yet. I have no idea if a team I used against another person I played twice will count as me not being able to use them, so I'm hoping for the best. smh...

Edited by Reys

Ughh!!! Im down to one more game and I'm play a real donkey. He's pitching real slow, constantly pausing the game and unpausing it. Well in he's up 2-0 and quits with me batting in my half of the ninth. So now I'm down to one team that I haven't used (see my second theory) and I immediately get in another match where we lose connection.

This is so frustrating. I guess now I'll try teams I think I might have skipped, I don't recall using the Rays or the Jays, and hoping it will still work... -.-

• 3 weeks later...
I've finished 10 games today, however my trophy didn't pop. I lost connection with the last team I know I didn't use so with this I'm finished with testing my theory. Please feel free to continue yourself if you would like.

Well This week I am planning at one more go thru since new game is coming out

• 4 weeks later...