Easiest Trap Master Method.

DMCV

If, like me you've beat the game and only need the Trap Master trophy to get the Plat, you don't need to start a new game!

Dropping Explosive barrels on enemys counts as a Trap Kill. And by this point you've probably got about 15-20 kills using the big traps the game gives you.

Go to the Poloci (i think thats how its spelt) Alter and there are two grunts which you can drop barrels onto, they might not die in one hit but just drop another. I counted the amount of kills i needed i only needed 8 so i think this is a quicker method. You just need to get the 2 kills and then change your costume and the near by save point!

Happy murdering!

If, like me you've beat the game and only need the Trap Master trophy to get the Plat, you don't need to start a new game!

Dropping Explosive barrels on enemys counts as a Trap Kill. And by this point you've probably got about 15-20 kills using the big traps the game gives you.

Go to the Poloci (i think thats how its spelt) Alter and there are two grunts which you can drop barrels onto, they might not die in one hit but just drop another. I counted the amount of kills i needed i only needed 8 so i think this is a quicker method. You just need to get the 2 kills and then change your costume and the near by save point!

Happy murdering!

Thanks, but my problem is, that I´m already in the castle...is that a problem?

Happy murdering!

I can confirm this works

• 1 year later...

hello , i have perfect place for trap master 10 MINUTES JOB after you have competed game, thare is lot less places, i have found place whare is 5 shielded enemy and unlimited traps, just go to Grangache Ravine Dig Site from green portal side, as soon as you arive to that place and have firs saving point just let your majin wait thare and go thare you find after corner ladder go up and on your right is 3 enemys and right after bridge is other 2 just let hims follow you and jump down enemys jump to. now go back up but this time enemys is bellow ladder just pick up and drop trap, if you hit enemy his is death... sorry for my englis and sorry for no video i never making walkthrous :)