What qualifies as a "finisher" and how do you do the elemental finishers?

So, I just got the fire power and believe I'm a decent ways into the game now, but I can NOT figure out how to do finishers for the Finish Master trophy. I assume they're different from the the combination attacks you do with the Majin, because I've finished well over 50 enemies with those and no trophy has popped. So what qualifies as a "finisher"?

Also, how in the hell do you do finishers using the Majin's elemental powers? Do you just finish them off with the :circle: prompt after they're stunned by the spell? Or is their something else that needs to be done, cause I've been trying with the wind and lightning since I aquired them and I can't figure out how to do it nor do I remember the game ever explaining it to me.

Help? :)

EDIT: Ok, I checked the manual (probably should of done that first, haha) but they mention combination finishers that you do when the combo bar is full. I assume that's what needs to be done for the Finish Master trophy, which is going to be a pain, my bar tends to go down MUCH faster than it fills...

Anyway, still no idea on the elemental finishers so anyone who has those trophies want to help me out?

EDIT #2: lol, ok well I figured it out myself, for anyone else not knowing how (if any) you have to do a full combo bar combination attack after the Majin has cast a spell. Pretty simple, I can't believe I went this far into the game without even doing one by accident...weird.

Anyway, now off to find a good spot to grind out 10 kills each for wind, lightning and fire to catch up...fun! :(

Edited by Caudill

Check my thread, I mentioned a good spot and some other details on the matter (Arkela Castle - Hall as I recall). Hope my information helps :)

Thanks! I think I read your thread before you had posted about this, would of saved my a lot of time today if I had rechecked it :o.

Anyway, I actually have a save game right at Arkela Castle - Hall and one right before the last boss so I will try this spot tomorrow. Thanks again. :)

• 4 months later...

How do you do a full ball combo attack?

So, I just got the fire power and believe I'm a decent ways into the game now, but I can NOT figure out how to do finishers for the Finish Master trophy. I assume they're different from the the combination attacks you do with the Majin, because I've finished well over 50 enemies with those and no trophy has popped. So what qualifies as a "finisher"?

Also, how in the hell do you do finishers using the Majin's elemental powers? Do you just finish them off with the :circle: prompt after they're stunned by the spell? Or is their something else that needs to be done, cause I've been trying with the wind and lightning since I aquired them and I can't figure out how to do it nor do I remember the game ever explaining it to me.

Help? :)

EDIT: Ok, I checked the manual (probably should of done that first, haha) but they mention combination finishers that you do when the combo bar is full. I assume that's what needs to be done for the Finish Master trophy, which is going to be a pain, my bar tends to go down MUCH faster than it fills...

Anyway, still no idea on the elemental finishers so anyone who has those trophies want to help me out?

EDIT #2: lol, ok well I figured it out myself, for anyone else not knowing how (if any) you have to do a full combo bar combination attack after the Majin has cast a spell. Pretty simple, I can't believe I went this far into the game without even doing one by accident...weird.

Anyway, now off to find a good spot to grind out 10 kills each for wind, lightning and fire to catch up...fun! :(

• 5 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...