EU version. Can not grind.

In the EU version there are only 3 enemies on that castle spot.

There should be 7, but there are only 3.

Am i doing something wrong?

It seems that the EU version is different, so i have found something else.

Afther all enemies are dead, go back to the savepoint and change costum, or just pressing O (circle).

Now head back to the top of the stairs, there is a 2 headed monster.

When you kill it, you get about 10.000 blue gems, and 500 red gems (full bandit constume)

Hope this helps for players who have the EU version of the game.

Edited by Straatveger

• 1 year later...

It's not the problem of EU version of the game.

I found this commentary under one of the youtube videos:

I know you posted this a year ago but if you still need help, it's because you have to shut down the fountain first in the room, move into the next room and then move back to the fountain room go to the save point then go to costume selection then back out and then when you walk into the fountain room you should see the same enemies that is shown in this video.

I've checked it and yeah - after closing the fountain and backtracking, I got the same exact number of enemies as I've seen on the video.

• 4 years later...
It's not the problem of EU version of the game.

I found this commentary under one of the youtube videos...

I've checked it and yeah - after closing the fountain and backtracking, I got the same exact number of enemies as I've seen on the video.

Thanks for this Kaliy, works like a charm though that mini-boss before the next area was a bit annoying to put down... still the perfect place to grind... Just realise that this is also the best spot to get combo-kills, combo-finishers, god-kills... had to grind them on earlier in a different spot(s).

if there are 7 enemies, why do i have only 3 on that spot.??

And yeah, i am at the right spot, but there are 3 enemies by that black goo.

This was from another thread but was left hanging, thus Straatveger's separate thread... and rightfully so since Kaliy was able to search for the answer to this. So kudoz to you both, wouldn't have known about this had it not have its own thread, so thanks again!

Edited by Naps