Easy Shard Grinding

Novatic

Place:- Castle hall

Outfit:- Full Bandits' outfit

what to do:- Enter the room from the courtyard

Sugestion: go straight to the 7 enemies when they notice u (yellow glow) turn around and run back with camera turned around and right before they encounter the majin let him blow a Purification breath you should atleast have 4 enemies Purified use combo's and a finisher attack to eleminate them all.

Then go back to the savepoint and pick the change costume go back out and the room will reload. rince and repeat.

i also used this spot in nearly the same way to get all god trophies, the battle master trophy and the finish and combo tophies

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
Place:- Castle hall

Outfit:- Full Bandits' outfit

what to do:- Enter the room from the courtyard

Sugestion: go straight to the 7 enemies when they notice u (yellow glow) turn around and run back with camera turned around and right before they encounter the majin let him blow a Purification breath you should atleast have 4 enemies Purified use combo's and a finisher attack to eleminate them all.

Then go back to the savepoint and pick the change costume go back out and the room will reload. rince and repeat.

i also used this spot in nearly the same way to get all god trophies, the battle master trophy and the finish and combo tophies

I esitmate you get about 1000-1500 red friendship shards each time, at least that's what I got anyway! About 2 minutes per run too. Got to max level in less time than I thought

• 2 months later...
I esitmate you get about 1000-1500 red friendship shards each time, at least that's what I got anyway! About 2 minutes per run too. Got to max level in less time than I thought

Hmmm. I was getting around 3,000 per run. But, I was also going for the guys on the other side too. The room with the two faced floating monster. I had about 4 minute runs. Even faster once we got near max. Fun game. The grind at the end wasn't even that bad compared to the other games I've had to do such grinds.

• 2 years later...