Collectables Guide

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
question about the collectibles. it is mentioned that you can not back track to get the collectibles in the castle. Is this when your in the castle at the beginning of the game? or the end of the game?

BUMP!

I'm pretty I've missed a chest in the first area (the castle). Do these chests count towards obtaining "Treasure Hunter" trophy?

Lots of guides are saying that there is no "missable" trophies so I guess that those very first chests doesn't count since they aren't listed when you're looking at the map?

Can anyone confirm this...?

Yeah well, I checked a video on Youtube for the first area, I'm not 100% sure, but I'm pretty sure I've missed one so... that's why I'm asking.

I went on A LOT of website, English and French trophies sites and no one of them said that trophy was missable, and that those chests at the beginning counts. They always point out that those you can access by pressing SELECT during the game are those who counts.

I hope they are right :D

• 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 years later...

There's actually no collectible video out there that's as precise as this... I've seen most of them so far apart from this particular one:

Research Wing: Memory Shard: Use the switch to bring Majin up with you. Now use Majin to jump up to the next area. Follow the path to the explosive barrels, where a shard is waiting.

Shards are the bane in this game's collectibles as they only come out at night. I'll be referring to the linked XBA guide from now on. Many thanks to the OP!

Edited by Naps